Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Penis music - take the jokepill/memepill

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
Penis music is now an old meme but I'd like to [Serious] it anyway.

Penis music, like most modern memes and jokes, is not just innocent joking at the random or riduculous, like all jokes, if you ignore the "don't be thin-skinned/snowflake" bullshit, has a grain of truth and a darker meaning.

Penis music is about how people who have "good" taste in music dismiss modern crap as crap, and the penis music memers react to this by mocking the good-taste people, saying how shit their music ISN'T by playing something that's actually shit. It's a "Take that!" to people with class.

Similarly, coffin memes aren't about the absurdity of how people hurt themselves but a way to subtlely mock people who try to be sporty or cool and fail. It's possibly mocking the dance itself to but I don't think culture wars or racism is the main goal.

All memes and jokes are a way to harass people while being able to say, "It's just a joke, bro" if you point out how it's hurtful, mocking others, or otherwise a discreet attack.

I agree on the penis music part but this
All memes and jokes are a way to harass people while being able to say, "It's just a joke, bro" if you point out how it's hurtful, mocking others, or otherwise a discreet attack.
is simply wrong.