Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pelé is dead

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
Rest in peace king

At least he got to see Croatia beating Brazil! :feelshehe:

Penis is dead

Finally, that nigger was due to go any second.

Fucking nigger, he married a gook, and had like a dozen bastard kids.

RIP sum old nigga who I didn't even know existed. :f:

now ronaldo can finally claim the throne

Who? what? when? where?

actually nvm i could care less

Tyrone worship thread

Good, if it weren’t for his cheating ass Sweden could have won the world cup in 1958

Ronaldo and Messi were way better than Pelé
Pele was a piece of shit.

He always hated this fact and would fall back into boasting about the 3 world cups that he won and say that they never won when he was basically carried for 2 of them on stacked Brazilian teams.

I guess Messi winning one and becoming every normgroid's Goat was too much pain for the poor sap.

Pele was a piece of shit.
5aab2295a3106e7d2d772430.png

He took some knocks in his time.

Screenshot 20221230 005136

She cheated on him with White men every day. Asians worship at the altar of the Great White Dick, none of their kids together are his, just some tan White guys'.

I guess Messi winning one and becoming every normgroid's Goat was too much pain for the poor sap.
Liking messi is a normalfag trait tbh. He didn’t do anything at PSG and has been getting carried by other players there and he still won Ballon dor. And this wc every Argentina nigger was sucking him off to win. FIFA even wanted him to win this wc.

I can admit he’s a good player but not really in the past few years. Di Maria, Alvarez and Mac Allister did way better than him. The moment they took off di maria, mbappe scored :lul:

Meanwhile Ronaldo is the incel that is hated by the (((media))) and others.

Last edited:
Liking messi is a normalfag trait tbh. He didn’t do anything at PSG and has been getting carried by other players there and he still won Ballon dor. And this wc every Argentina nigger was sucking him off to win. FIFA even wanted him to win this wc.

I can admit he’s a good player but not really in the past few years. Di Maria, Alvarez and Mac Allister did way better than him. The moment they took off di maria, mbappe scored :lul:

Meanwhile Ronaldo is the incel that is hated by the (((media))) and others.
Nope dont care about Messi, that's why I said normgroids are ready to proclaim him Goat.

But my point still stands, people would say Messi or Ronaldo were the greatest, and Pele's emotions would twist like a pretzel and boast about the 3 world cups Brazil won when he was playing. I've read that the dude even fabricated numbers from unofficial games to give a boost to his total goal count.

Kek I thought he was already dead