Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Peek clown world, just Jesus fucking Christ: Incel Tear

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
All the people on IT are posting pictures to "show us incels" and they are only confirming the reality of the blackpill :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Jesus Christ they are all actually subhuman, and most of them are total anti-social degenerates - there's one where a 28 year old male who had his first female kiss with a MTF tranny, one who is a bald body pierced woman who is polyamorous :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I may be an incel but at least I'm more socially functional than these "noble humans"

Imagine unironically posting pics of yourself in Incel spaces. Imagine unironically revealing you browse incel sites

How fucking autistic are you

DownrightUnluckyGnat-max-1mb.gif

Excited Golden Retriever GIF by MOODMAN

MOGGERS.IS
MOGGERS.IS
MOGGERS.IS
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I mog most of them

the 1 or 2 decent foids are prob fake pics or trannies

As feminists always say, the exceptions to the rule confirm the rule.

stacies are too busy fucking 100 chads at a time to care about incels :feelshaha:

All of their posts scream "I need attention and I need it very badly." Needing to get attention from even us "lowly incels" by posting selfies has to be the newest low for them, and they have been doing this limbo thing for a while. I guess the silver lining is that they are advertising incels.is constantly for free and they are our loyal obsessed fans, so there's that.

You mog which ones? :feelshehe:
all the ones I looked at except the 1 or 2 foids that were actually fuckable (fake pics tbh)

also I got 0 matches on tinder :feelskek:

that's why they are all with landwhales