Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Pedos should be shot and killed

You are not the same as us you want to diddle kids so you tarnish our name and the movement

There is no "movement," nigger.

kys

I just can't understand why anyone would want to fuck a child???

Its not sexually attractive, its so weird that there are people only wanting to fuck children

Girls need to be gotten when young then trained like someone would train a pet. Girls are like animals. Give them too much freedom and they'll be feral and do whatever they want which we can all observe in modern society. They need to be trained when young with a carrot and stick approach, made dependent, and then brought under control. 12-17 should be legal, but my preference is 14-15 years old. 13 under the right circumstances.

You can't tame an older girl. Should be obvious because even Miley Cyrus sung about how sluts can't be tamed and can't be saved. No point in loving a filthy slut! If you listen to the lyrics, Miley Cyrus perfectly describes all the slut foids 18+.

I agree, the world will certainly be a better and safer place for m'lady after all those creeps are gone, so my beloved 16 years 11 months and 30 days old princesses can get violently fucked in all holes by random young Chads and thugs without being bothered by such types :soy:

17 is maybe okay in minecraft but any younger and I think u should probably be killed in minecraft
what about this dude?

8844456-0-image-m-122_1548174547695.jpg

8843904-0-image-m-42_1548173689057.jpg

Just for reference, hes not a pedo, he got arrested for weed smell in his car. Hes 21. Hmm, what if he went for a girl thats like 14, what do you think. Like what if shes trying to buy weed off him or some shit.

Liking teens isn't being a pedo you fucking retarded agecuck

Inb4 "below 35 is pedophilia :soy:"

16 and older I would say. By that age they’re already fertile, biologically speaking they’re ready at that age.

I just can't understand why anyone would want to fuck a child???

Its not sexually attractive, its so weird that there are people only wanting to fuck children
Ya mate. If you would ever want to have sex with a prepubescent then you're fucked in the head.
It's ALL about the 12-13 years olds.

14+ is legal where i live

Girls need to be gotten when young then trained like someone would train a pet. Girls are like animals. Give them too much freedom and they'll be feral and do whatever they want which we can all observe in modern society. They need to be trained when young with a carrot and stick approach, made dependent, and then brought under control. 12-17 should be legal, but my preference is 14-15 years old. 13 under the right circumstances.

You can't tame an older girl. Should be obvious because even Miley Cyrus sung about how sluts can't be tamed and can't be saved. No point in loving a filthy slut! If you listen to the lyrics, Miley Cyrus perfectly describes all the slut foids 18+.

:feelsthink::feelsthink:

women who let boys have sex with them are not predators

but men who fuck young girls certainly are

17 is maybe okay in minecraft but any younger and I think u should probably be killed in minecraft
Right now a 14 y girl is being fucked in a nightclub by some 20s chad after she twerked over his cock, what are you gonnna do about it?

Predation is gender-agnostic.

Knowing more than you is not a very high bar. JFL
no

a man who has sex with a girl is always more of a predator than a woman who has sex with a boy

does 'based meme' not like that?

because 'based meme' wants to have sex with little girls?

I would say 16 is fine. By the age of 15 the female body is getting ready for sexual reproduction.

total agecuck death