Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pedophile Israeli soldiers harassing young Palestinian girls!

Welcome again, Moody.

Your "Kuriboh" avatar matches your previous "Bakura" avatar. You are ethnic like many of us, I see...

Appeal in a few months...

Jews are off limit ofc :)!

That wasn't that bad, back in the day this was considered flirting. Also fuck those hoes not wearing a burka, I thought Palestinians were Muslims.

The many flavors of white knightery
IMG 20211125 174903

Nope
You are just a racist curry coping hard with hating his neighbor :lul::lul::lul:
Let's assume for your benefit that I am a curry. Then why would I be racist to my own race:feelswhat:. And what has that got to do with me pointing out obvious white knighting:feelswhat:

Let's assume for your benefit that I am a curry. Then why would I be racist to my own race:feelswhat:. And what has that got to do with me pointing out obvious white knighting:feelswhat:
You picked up specifically the comment of this Pakistani dude for a reason
We all know the curry paki cold war :lasereyes::lasereyes:

You picked up specifically the comment of this Pakistani dude for a reason
We all know the curry paki cold war :lasereyes::lasereyes:
I picked that comment because of the sheer cuckoldry at display. And yes him being pakistani was a factor since he's simping this hard for a foid 1000s of kms away:feelswhat:

I picked that comment because of the sheer cuckoldry at display. And yes him being pakistani was a factor since he's simping this hard for a foid 1000s of kms away:feelswhat:
He is just being a Muslim

All those kikecels could rape Palestinian foids and could probably get away with it too

w
R u a whiteknight too? :feelswhat:
Dafuq is happening to this forum. Women worshippers everywherw
what do you honestly expect from sex starved men ?

Fuck that Palestinian whore. She shouldn't be in public unless she is wearing a full face covering and with a male guardian.

These kikes look like and act as Turks or Arabs, tbh. "Muh Israel, muh the only Western democracy stronghold in the East!" What a bullshit, lol.

Ashkenaz Jews are from the kingdom of Ishkuz.

Israel is not the homeland.

BADDE3C7 7664 4984 A10E A0AB9E6342C3

Sakasene [UWSL]is a historical region on the territory of modern Azerbaijan.[/UWSL]

JBS (soldier)
Soldiers can rape all the want (war crime) and get away with it

wow! almost like kikes are bad or something!

Who wouldnt wanna fuck the tight youthful pussy of a fresh arabic female? I would only do it if she were legal age of course.
Soldier and WarmaXXXing is Legit TBH, if I knew I would have gone back in time and fought in WW2

Fuck sand niggers and kikes tbhtbhnl

Why doesn't IT attack the Jews ?!
Western society has for CENTURIES tolerating the flaying of the skin of newborn baby boy's penises as those penises are suckled by bearded mohel men.

With that kind of blind spot, imagine how much easier it is to get away with the tamer shit like talking up muslolis

IT is full of jews