Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pedohunters catch ricecel

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
★★
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

LiveLeak link
https://www. liveleak.com/view?i=a8f_1505941990

Last edited:
can't see it brah

What a bunch of faggots.

Sucks not having power to torture and kill those degenerate "hunters"

Never began for ricecels.

Video is working.
Nothing new to see, they target the weaks as usual.

“Oh fuck” indeed. In all seriousness while I’m not for any of that pedo shit, I wonder what causes others to take time out of their day to hunt down and catfish these people and then add salt on the wound by broadcasting it publicly. It’s a very strange hobby to take up

Still cant view the liveleak link :feelsbadman: someone narrate it for me.

They will be hunting incel like that soon. Patented to be a girl looking for a relationship with incel and when U meet her, they pull out the cameras and expose you

Surrey of all places? :giga:

Also this:
In all seriousness while I’m not for any of that pedo shit, I wonder what causes others to take time out of their day to hunt down and catfish these people and then add salt on the wound by broadcasting it publicly. It’s a very strange hobby to take up

“Oh fuck” indeed. In all seriousness while I’m not for any of that pedo shit, I wonder what causes others to take time out of their day to hunt down and catfish these people and then add salt on the wound by broadcasting it publicly. It’s a very strange hobby to take up

Its called "hiding in plain sight".

For the ones that aren't actually paedos themselves, its usually the same reason why people become Coppers (police) - being a pathetic, insecure person with no power.

They're doing it to get foid love. :y'all:

For the ones that aren't actually paedos themselves, its usually the same reason why people become Coppers (police) - being a pathetic, insecure person with no power.
I suspected that the need for dominance played a large role in this
They're doing it to get foid love. :y'all:
Normies don’t need to become Chris Hansen knockoffs in order to get laid

And here pleasant thing to look at. Russian "pedo hunter" (blue/red pants) goes down

Pedophiles are disgusting people who should be castrated. This person acted so beta that he would probably not notice if his balls were removed.

didnt listen to vid...
pedo
14yo that is chad's cumdumpster already

kek ricecel doesnt even look older than 20...this isnt pedophilia at all, it is normal in my country and younger foids prefer older men actually

i hate it when people play omg so holy i will destroy you bc you wanna fuck a "child"

but are degenerates themselfs , their double standarts are ridiculous , such shits wouldve gotten killed in the past

if woman do it nobody would care
if man ofc do it , go to jail creep , gets punched , etc..

Guests: 80

The ricecel tried to commit suicide by running in traffic and the pedohunters didn't give a shit.

Tfw you need an instant egoboost.

High iq.
@Mainländer

Keep up the good work lads. Protecting the public from ricecels. Stay off the internet!

Last edited:
Over for ricecels

This ricecel is one dumb mother fucker

The magical number 18 cult. God I hate them. As if Femistazis aren't enough to deal with, you have to deal with Men who are suppose to be your closest allies and help you in your time of need, shitting and pissing on you for having human thoughts and feelings. If government programs were in place to help Men like him then this wouldn't need to happen and everyone would be happy. But no it is the typical boomer advice "go to therapy br0". I guess the governments don't want to help because they don't want to spend the money to help them.. like for instance tax money could go to therapy for Males like him. Rather than Shaniqua and Chads 10 bastards. Plus they like to have full prisons.. it's a very good way to force people to pay tax and keep it high. In fact a lot of problems could be avoided if Men were allowed to talk.. but in this Femistazi controlled timeline it isn't happening. Which explains why such a video exists in the first place.

God those pedohunters are all thug types- clearly only doing it because they enjoy humiliating autistic ethnic men.

God those pedohunters are all thug types- clearly only doing it because they enjoy humiliating autistic ethnic men.
What signs of neurodiversity did the pedophile in the video exhibit?

This is why...

Also I like how their little insignia is supposed to look like some kind of military thing. Again this is all about a power trip, they were probably too fat or weak to join the military so this is how they cope.

Are those guys an example of a White Knight?
It seems like they enjoyed watching The Chinese Guy suffer.
definitely Schadenfruede.
G-d forbid they should help the Chinese Guy.
If this guy has friends, they would stick with him through this.
If that Chinese Guy was my friend, I would give him all my support.
I just hope this guy doesn't snap and become then next shooter.

Last edited:
And here pleasant thing to look at. Russian "pedo hunter" (blue/red pants) goes down

This nazi pos is serving 10 years in Russian prison.
I'm not that stupid to mess with underage, but if I do and they catfish me, I will take with me to hell as many as I can. And I can.

Jfl dude's doesn't look older than 20 and probably 14+ yo chads experiencemogs and degeneratemogs him.

Also why is it unacceptable for a 20 yo guy to meet a 14 yo girl but it's acceptable for 14 yo guys to throw a degenerate party with 14 yo girls?

Pedophiles doesn't exist anymore , foids are not virgins voluntary since 9yo , only for chad.

I'm very surprised that none of these vigilantes got shot yet. I mean, you get caught doing shit like that, your life is OVER! Married? She's gonna divorce you. Employed? You're gonna get fired, and if you had a good job, good luck ever working in that field again. Your friends and family will disown you. You're gonna go to prison. You're gonna get raped in there and then pimped out to the other inmates for candy bars. It's only a matter of time before these pervs start showing up with loaded/concealed guns or explosives in case it's a setup, fully prepared to kill themselves at a moment's notice, and all too happy to take one of those vigilantes down with them in a final show of defiance.

The under aged girl If was real.She knew what she was doing.

What a little bitch crying.

I fapped to the ricecels screams.

Yeah really. I just watched the video, and holy shit! What a weak ass, dumb motherfucker....like all those pervs seem to be. It's like it never occurs to them that if you get caught doing that kind of stuff, your life is finished. Done. Over. Fucked with a capital "F". If that guy had any intelligence or foresight, he would've showed up armed, and there would've been a firefight the very second they approached the table.

Last edited:
this ricel mogs the shit out of me, it's fucking over

This is an old video, he tries to jump into traffic. I think he was faking it though since asians and most people don't really have remorse for anything just got caught with this pants down. I don't think I have seen anyone in these types of videos that was not opportunist scum to be honest. I mean they all come into the place looking like shit, talk about doing drugs and alcohol, or start to ask about sex right off the bat. Some abuse their power of high positions, like that faggot official that killed himself in his house after trying to meet with an underage boy. You know there would be hush money involved with many of these cases.