Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pedocel gets caught ogling a "little girl"

this is kind what you wanted in a way, seeing as the first time you made this post, it got deleted by the mods.
Funny how IT cucks actually think you oling a foid in her early 20s makes you a pedo :soy: :foidSoy::feels:

this is kind what you wanted in a way, seeing as the first time you made this post, it got deleted by the mods.
Funny how IT cucks actually think you oling a foid in her early 20s makes you a pedo :soy: :foidSoy::feels:

She was literally 17 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds old you sick fuck!

i thought mods deleted that post?

So men are not allowed to use their eyes anymore ? Also how did he know he was looking at her , how did he know his intentions?

Only ugly men get accused of such nonsense dude.

Why do normies always jump to the most radical conclusion?

Jfl I'm not surprised in the least. Especially after I called out @aswellfella for being an IT rat on that thread. Curious how after I called him out on being a spy for IT, my post ends up on IT an hour later...
His agecucking made it obvious

if a mayowhore looked like shes in her early 20s she was probably 15 jfl

His agecucking made it obvious
Yep, I smelled a rat immediately as soon as he asked what an agecuck was and started with his faggotry. Notice how on the IT post, most of them are asking what agecuck means jfl.

So men are not allowed to use their eyes anymore ?
yes

images

having eyes and looking at things is now a form of violent crime

in fact it is incredibly oppressive and violent

if men could look at things, in feminists' wild fantasies, it would give rise to a patriarchal social order and overwhelm the gains of feminism

how terrifying

Yep, I smelled a rat immediately as soon as he asked what an agecuck was and started with his faggotry. Notice how on the IT post, most of them are asking what agecuck means jfl.
Brutal... He always seemed a bit "off."

WHY also what was in the orginal is it because it's a little sus?
i think the mods didn't want it to get put on IT
don't know what the original one was

i think the mods didn't want it to get put on IT
don't know what the original one was
I think it was similar to the new one, but had more sus language than this one

So much for my funny comments then );;;;
It's still up

It's still up
Nice! One more valuable post for my post count!

Plus, it's very a brutal tale!

Even blind men are arrested for ogling.

Clown world.

How is that a pedo you fkin ITtards. If the early 20s are so called children (they aren't) then most of the cucks on that reddit are pedophiles - the ones that pay for some college whores onlyfans.

total broccoli zoomer omnicide

Jfl I'm not surprised in the least. Especially after I called out @aswellfella for being an IT rat on that thread. Curious how after I called him out on being a spy for IT, my post ends up on IT an hour later...
Again, not a rat. I had nothing to do with that. Not an age cuck either. Go ahead to your local university and go after as many 18 year old virgins as you want. I have no problem with that. What I have a problem with is you and the 4 other pedos on here defending pedophilia.

Last edited:
this nigga also has that chad voice, i doubt he is a truecel

>pedo meaning sex with children
>Cel meaning no sex
???