Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pedo chad at work enabled because he's "sOoOoO hOt"

tokiwarrior

tokiwarrior

Greycel
I work at a general "in and out" clinic with mostly insufferable foids, but there's three guys that work here. One is in his 50's and married and the other one only likes licking other men's asses.

This one imbecile I'm talking about is 25, in college, and is a typical, arrogant chadlite. This guy openly flirts with this 16 year old girl in 11th grade and everyone just ignores it or laughs. I don't talk to her very much, but she just HAD to excitedly tell me that he asked her "when do you turn 18 so we can fuck finally"... I can't stand the 16 year old either, but I brought up the fact that it's super creepy he's doing this at his age. Of course she said she's not a child and she knows what she's doing, but I told her that she's gonna be creeped out when she gets older. Hell, I'm 21 and the thought of fucking an 18 year old fresh out of high school is weird to me.

Everyone knows, and I even discussed it with another coworker but the bitch advised me to "keep quiet if you like your job." Even knowing he's trying to fuck an underage girl, the toilets continue to fawn over him when he talks about his car, or his gAiNz, or his hard day living at his parent's house. If it was me trying to get with this girl, I would be fired instantly. This guy is CONSTANTLY underperforming at work, but he gets praised like a toddler eating their veggies when he does the bare minimum. Meanwhile, I'm always the one fixing shit when someone's computer has a problem, and I'm the one setting up/maintaining every social media & business account. I have only gotten one thank you from a foid, and she wouldn't even look me in the eyes.

People try to say the halo effect isn't real but they're just lying to themselves. The toilets treat the unattractive guys that come into the office like they're all creeps, even if they're overly nice to compensate for it. They talk about them as soon as they walk away; cackling and giggling as if they're not straight 5's themselves. Not one bitch there is even above average, but I'm not surprised they act like this. We do know that evil is in ingrained a woman's genes. It's funny because there was a guy that came in a while back and told the 16 year old she was pretty, and the foids swooped in like hawks to tell him she was 16. Wish they would do the same for this "hunk," but I'm not expecting women to change their typical behavior. They will let the most atrocious acts slide as long as you're an above average douchebag that makes their animalistic hormones go wild.

When its chad, its harmless filtering and the woman is independent and has the agency to make her own decisions

When its incels, even looking at underage foids is liable to get you put on a registry and sapping foids the ability to function

Its a Chad world mang we are just living in it

age isn't a concept that exists for chad, he can fuck even 9yo and nothing will happen.
also, you should never gave the toilet any advice, i hope that guy end up raping her and then crushing her skull in the ground.

Strongish first post. Have you ever seen that one chadfishing video where they put in chad's bio: sexual assault charge again a minor. The account a massive amount of matches. Water is wet. Chad can get away with anything

age isn't a concept that exists for chad, he can fuck even 9yo and nothing will happen.
also, you should never gave the toilet any advice, i hope that guy end up raping her and then crushing her skull in the ground.
yup the recent shooter Chad isn't getting much hate. if he was an ugly shitskin midget, they'd be bitching about him 24/7

"Hell, I'm 21 and the thought of fucking an 18 year old fresh out of high school is weird to me. "

Gigasoy

3554DC54 227C 438F 9770 17893887A01C

Of course she said she's not a child and she knows what she's doing, but I told her that she's gonna be creeped out when she gets older.
At least it'll be silver lining if she does go thru with it in due time and ends up regretting it.
Nah, 9 y/o is too young to most people irrespective of circumstances.

Chad can do no wrong in the eyes of women. There's nothing more women love than Chad, they'd kill their own kids just to get to suck Chads dick

"Hell, I'm 21 and the thought of fucking an 18 year old fresh out of high school is weird to me. "

Gigasoy
I wanted to say this too. Op is such a cuck for regurgitating typical normie shit. 13 year old girls regularly are getting fucked raw by 25 year old chads. They're not innocent in thr slightest

there is nothing pedo about being attracted to a 16 year old. redditor white knight faggot

Strongish first post. Have you ever seen that one chadfishing video where they put in chad's bio: sexual assault charge again a minor. The account a massive amount of matches. Water is wet. Chad can get away with anything
Yeah I saw that. The one where he said the offense was against a little boy and women still wanted to suck him off? Sick ass shit. I was gonna mention that in my post but I assumed everyone saw it.

I wanted to say this too. Op is such a cuck for regurgitating typical normie shit. 13 year old girls regularly are getting fucked raw by 25 year old chads. They're not innocent in thr slightes
I wanted to say this too. Op is such a cuck for regurgitating typical normie shit. 13 year old girls regularly are getting fucked raw by 25 year old chads. They're not innocent in thr slightest
yup the recent shooter Chad isn't getting much hate. if he was an ugly shitskin midget, they'd be bitching about him 24/7
What shooter? Haven't heard of him.

They will let the most atrocious acts slide as long as you're an above average douchebag that makes their animalistic hormones go wild.

What shooter? Haven't heard of him.
He shot up a bank. Motive uknown, probably hidden from the public to prevent whatever message he was spreading

At least tiktok sluts won't make fan accounts for him if they don't show his face.

Are you insane? A 25yo with a 16-17yo or a 21yo with a 18yo is normal in this day and age

Bro I would fuck 16 if I could (legal where I am mods chill). Agecuckery is not a common view on this forum, OP. I hope you realize that. It doesn't make me happy knowing chad gets to plow prime pussy, but it is not because she is 16, it is because I don't like hearing about chad in general.

At my gym there's a 17 year old foid who openly flirts with a 22 year old Tyrone, always complimenting him on his body and gains. Nobody cares, but if he were a sub6, he'd be banned from the gym

JFL no matter what age you are, wanting to fuck a toilet who has already matured (16+) isn't pedophilia. I only hate him because he's a sexhaving chad who has the halo effect helping him even with his perceived work performance.

there is nothing pedo about being attracted to a 16 year old. redditor white knight faggot
Exactly. There is literally no difference between a 16 and 18 year old. American NPCs think age of consent determines anything or theirs is correct. Not realizing that it's completely arbitrary and varies around the world, with the age of consent being 16 or younger in most countries. 99% of men are attracted to girls under 18 but won't admit it until "legal" as if they spontaneously become attractive only once they turn 18. It's fucking ridiculous

Last edited:

I work at a general "in and out" clinic with mostly insufferable foids, but there's three guys that work here. One is in his 50's and married and the other one only likes licking other men's asses.

This one imbecile I'm talking about is 25, in college, and is a typical, arrogant chadlite. This guy openly flirts with this 16 year old girl in 11th grade and everyone just ignores it or laughs. I don't talk to her very much, but she just HAD to excitedly tell me that he asked her "when do you turn 18 so we can fuck finally"... I can't stand the 16 year old either, but I brought up the fact that it's super creepy he's doing this at his age. Of course she said she's not a child and she knows what she's doing, but I told her that she's gonna be creeped out when she gets older. Hell, I'm 21 and the thought of fucking an 18 year old fresh out of high school is weird to me.

Everyone knows, and I even discussed it with another coworker but the bitch advised me to "keep quiet if you like your job." Even knowing he's trying to fuck an underage girl, the toilets continue to fawn over him when he talks about his car, or his gAiNz, or his hard day living at his parent's house. If it was me trying to get with this girl, I would be fired instantly. This guy is CONSTANTLY underperforming at work, but he gets praised like a toddler eating their veggies when he does the bare minimum. Meanwhile, I'm always the one fixing shit when someone's computer has a problem, and I'm the one setting up/maintaining every social media & business account. I have only gotten one thank you from a foid, and she wouldn't even look me in the eyes.

People try to say the halo effect isn't real but they're just lying to themselves. The toilets treat the unattractive guys that come into the office like they're all creeps, even if they're overly nice to compensate for it. They talk about them as soon as they walk away; cackling and giggling as if they're not straight 5's themselves. Not one bitch there is even above average, but I'm not surprised they act like this. We do know that evil is in ingrained a woman's genes. It's funny because there was a guy that came in a while back and told the 16 year old she was pretty, and the foids swooped in like hawks to tell him she was 16. Wish they would do the same for this "hunk," but I'm not expecting women to change their typical behavior. They will let the most atrocious acts slide as long as you're an above average douchebag that makes their animalistic hormones go wild.
16+ is the age limit here cant charge me

Age is just a number when its chad, otherwise a 30 yo incel can't even date someone in their 20s.

They will let the most atrocious acts slide as long as you're an above average douchebag that makes their animalistic hormones go wild.
foids arent even human to me. to be driven by nothing but your primal emotions is so bizarre to me but every single day im reminded that is the inherent female nature. fucking disgusting animals, no loyalties, no nothing, just pure limbic system

When its chad, its harmless filtering and the woman is independent and has the agency to make her own decisions

When its incels, even looking at underage foids is liable to get you put on a registry and sapping foids the ability to function

Its a Chad world mang we are just living in it
Fuck this world fuck that foid in her pussy stupid cunt

man I am so sorry you have gone through that I fucking hate this world so much, I would rather go to HEll and watch these motherfuckers burn for eternity than go to Heaven. I literally have no love in my heart because of shit like this and people. In my opinion all ugly things go to HELL and that includes me.

foids arent even human to me. to be driven by nothing but your primal emotions is so bizarre to me but every single day im reminded that is the inherent female nature. fucking disgusting animals, no loyalties, no nothing, just pure limbic system
you look like a metal head are you one?

sorry but fucking based. let him go on to give that whore trauma and hopefully push her enabling parents to suicide. based pedochad

I'm 21 and the thought of fucking an 18 year old fresh out of high school is weird to me.
Then you're either a brainwashed liberal or a faggot. I'm in my 30's and no real man would ever balk at fucking an 18 year old. Hell, my 72 year old grandpa would love to fuck an 18 year old. That is NORMAL.

It's been so long, brother

At my gym there's a 17 year old foid who openly flirts with a 22 year old Tyrone, always complimenting him on his body and gains. Nobody cares, but if he were a sub6, he'd be banned from the gym
that's 22 and 17. a 17 year old is pretty much an adult, that's why nothing happens to him. if he was flirting with 9 year old girls he would be hated regardless of looks level

that's 22 and 17. a 17 year old is pretty much an adult, that's why nothing happens to him. if he was flirting with 9 year old girls he would be hated regardless of looks level
I get what you're saying, but I have seen 19 year old mid-looks guys getting shit for talking to 16 or 17 year olds