Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "peaking in high school is not something to be proud of" = "just betabux bro"

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Honestly, what else could this stupid platitude mean?

If you peak in high school and college it means you're a chad. It means you're attractive, people like you, you're praised during the years your personality is developing which will make you confident for life, and you have fulfilling relationships with other people, which means a fulfilling life.

If you peak AFTER college, it means you're a betabux, who's only good for working long hours to make money like a work drone, and has never experienced love and never will because his wife is in it for the bux.

I think it's self-evident which one is better. But ofc reddit betabux copers are so proud of their "stable job and life". Those chads who "peaked in highschool" are so jealous of them!! :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Peak after college" = this is a DOWNWARD peak, and your life is always reaching new peaks like this one.

People who think life is supposed to peak in your 30s are coping retards. Also the idea that chads become fat bald hobos without money later in life is a myth. The idea that incels become rich chads with gigastacy girlfriends with the chad from hs being their slave is a myth. People watch so many god damn movies and believe this shit is real. The popular people from my hs all got good grades, went to good colleges and just graduated while the incels at my school all are in a generic community college and haven’t even finished yet.

this is a brutal pill to swallow

People who think life is supposed to peak in your 30s are coping retards. Also the idea that chads become fat bald hobos without money later in life is a myth. The idea that incels become rich chads with gigastacy girlfriends with the chad from hs being their slave is a myth. People watch so many god damn movies and believe this shit is real. The popular people from my hs all got good grades, went to good colleges and just graduated while the incels at my school all are in a generic community college and haven’t even finished yet.
high iq

it became even more absurd when parents started advocating this shit.
parents tell you that maturity comes with age, and when people get to a certain age they are more 'willing' to settle down.
well, that is up there with the greatest lies ever told, the most mature people settle down early instead of late.- reaching maturity faster (which makes sense)
and they even encourage you to hook up with single mothers, mind you that single mothers are "failed" parents and now your'e supposed to have a family with them.

high school is the peak event of your entire life, peaking in high school is experiencing the best that life has to offer

"people skills", which basically just means looks

is infinitely more valuable than good grades, advanced degrees, math skills, etc.

which means tall chads are much better off than even bill gates tier geniuses, on average (ignore the rare chads who will fall to drug addiction)

Lol, they said that shit featuring my last rant. I have no idea how they can reason like that, they think that if you peak in high school then there's only despair...

Holy shit, after they "peak" (i don't think they peak, they just start to having it easy very soon) they have a life that is one million times better than ours.

They are friggin old simps that thinks they've "peaked" in their late 20's by marrying some old hag. Holy shit.
high school is the peak event of your entire life, peaking in high school is experiencing the best that life has to offer

also this, ofc.

If you peaked in high school you will most likely peak in college, the workplace, and every other NPC function
This is so true

If you peaked in high school you will most likely peak in college, the workplace, and every other NPC function

This is so true
tbh

Lol, they said that shit featuring my last rant. I have no idea how they can reason like that, they think that if you peak in high school then there's only despair...

Holy shit, after they "peak" (i don't think they peak, they just start to having it easy very soon) they have a life that is one million times better than ours.

They are friggin old simps that thinks they've "peaked" in their late 20's by marrying some old hag. Holy shit.

also this, ofc.
I’ve found a lot of evidence that popular kids often stay successful

Where’s the thread where IT said that chads become losers later on?
they say it often, also one betabuxer unironically said chads are jealous of betas because they get the women in the end :feelsUgh: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

they say it often, also one betabuxer unironically said chads are jealous of betas because they get the women in the end :feelsUgh: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

They are on so many levels of denial that baffles me.

I've recently watched a twitch stream of a guy i follow. This guy is the classical cuck (fat guy with a beard to conceal ugly face) and he was talking with his girlfriend about their ex-es (what a shitty idea, and he did that probably because he's insecure).

She talked about some chad that railed her and she described his big cock at length, but he was somehow convinced that he was better than the chad because he had her in the end. So cringey.

They are on so many levels of denial that baffles me.

I've recently watched a twitch stream of a guy i follow. This guy is the classical cuck (fat guy with a beard to conceal ugly face) and he was talking with his girlfriend about their ex-es (what a shitty idea, and he did that probably because he's insecure).

She talked about some chad that railed her and she described his big cock at length, but he was somehow convinced that he was better than the chad because he had her in the end. So cringey.
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: no comments tbh

I think it's better to peak in University tbh, if you peak at all

If the best years of your life are after 25 then you are a loser.

Last edited:
I've peaked at 33 tbh, but my peak is way lower than the lowest point of chad.

exactly, man
I don't know why most people believe life is like a fairy tale (just world fallacy), or like in most movies where the underdog pulls off some miracle comeback, despite everything stacked against him.
If your life sucks now, chances are, 10 years from now, it will still suck just as bad... or even worse tbh.

exactly, man
I don't know why most people believe life is like a fairy tale (just world fallacy), or like in most movies where the underdog pulls off some miracle comeback, despite everything stacked against him.
If your life sucks now, chances are, 10 years from now, it will still suck just as bad... or even worse tbh.
ngl

exactly, man
IT think it’s better to betabuxx a post-wall hag and miss out on your youth than have fun in your youth but wanting young foids is “creepy and sexist” to them and feminist cucks

IT think it’s better to betabuxx a post-wall hag and miss out on your youth than have fun in your youth but wanting young foids is “creepy and sexist” to them and feminist cucks
IT is a fucking lunatic asylum
Their opinion should be disregarded.

Only a select few get to peak in high school , namely rich chads and Stacy. They get drivers licence pilled in nice and new cars. And after graduation , they become travelmaxxed. Rich fags also get to enjoy high quality drugs such as MDMA at music festivals.

Only a select few get to peak in high school , namely rich chads and Stacy. They get drivers licence pilled in nice and new cars. And after graduation , they become travelmaxxed. Rich fags also get to enjoy high quality drugs such as MDMA at music festivals.
:feelsrope:

Chads and stacys peak throughout their entire life
they're the voice of the status quo. whatever the media pushes, they will say. whatever opinion is easy to voice in public with no repercussions, will be their opinion. they're npcs
They never think for themself.

There can only be one peak. Rich chad and stacy are next level
Chads and stacys peak during all time periods of their life

Chads and Stacy’s get good grades despite being vapid and uninteresting somehow and the incels end up scraping the bottom of the barrel with meh grades. Weird but its how it works

Chads and Stacy’s get good grades despite being vapid and uninteresting somehow and the incels end up scraping the bottom of the barrel with meh grades. Weird but its how it works
Most chads and stacys get good grades

Brutal and true tbh, peaking after college mean you're a betabuxx

Can only imagine how good it must feel to be good looking durinh your high school years