Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Peak Reddit = LARP

Isn't this the dude who is a predator?

“Mild Asperger’s”
I have moderate functioning autism so even if this is true still not in the same boat as me

u/AdvocateDoogy
He was definitely a bully in school.
A bully who sexually harassed the girls.
And hey, clown boy, I'm technically non-NT. Mild Asperger's. Could have been worse, but the effects are still felt. And yet, I'm fully capable of living a good life, having a girlfriend and a job. The excuse of "REEE IT'S BECAUSE I'M AUTISTIC!!!" isn't quite enough.
How come he can have girlfriend while he dont have girlfriend?

JFL, imagine thinking anyone who rots on this forum could "bully" others... :feelskek:

Insecure ITfoids and 6'2 normies are much more likely to do so. :feelsjuice:

“Mild Asperger’s”
I have moderate functioning autism so even if this is true still not in the same boat as me
he got fired from Target as a Trolly Attendent after 2 months, how the fuck do you fail at that type of job? :lul::lul::lul:

It on its own that you have to DO SOMETHING to get basic shit in terms of humans is laughable. It only admits that when you are born you are NOT ENOUGH for OTHERS. Like how the fuck can you be born not enough. Just humans things. Dog when is born is a dog. Man when is born is not enough he must be "made". For fuck sake what a bullshit.

How can I feel good when I know other people want me to do sth for them just to be accepted and if not they ostracize me or want me dead. Fuckin phony mf

This nigger is literally breaking the law :feelskek:

Doogy is going for the prison rape strategy to lose his virginity.
Are all retards faggots or just doogy?
Nigga this is the second time ive seen u saying "Omg hes breaking the law:soy:" cus some nigga was talking shit to randos on the internet

Tbh bullies who sexually harass girls in school almost always end up getting consensual sex from them too so if that actually happened he wouldnt be incel
the chads do
if you just push and push and push and push eventually you'll get it
only really works on teens

His girlfriend is definitely a landwhale and their relationship is definitely open.

he got fired from Target as a Trolly Attendent after 2 months, how the fuck do you fail at that type of job? :lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 661172
jfl how the fuck did he get fired from that. Literally most brain dead job on the planet. Even easier I'd say than working in a fucking pie factory.

View attachment 661172
I'm technically non-NT. Severe Asperger's. Could have been worse, but the effects are still felt. And yet, I'm fully capable of doing jobs like that without being sacked. The excuse of "REEE IT'S BECAUSE I'M AUTISTIC!!!" isn't quite enough.

Why are they allowed to say REEEEE, but not retards?

View attachment 661172
Why is that even on his LinkedIn :feelshaha: he has accomplished so little in life he had to add his 2 months gig as a cart boy to his resume? :lul:

His girlfriend is definitely a landwhale and their relationship is definitely open.
It's easy to be in a open relationship when you have a foid that is approximately 5 miles in diameter. People gotta live somewhere.

It's easy to be in a open relationship when you have a foid that is approximately 5 miles in diameter. People gotta live somewhere.