Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Peak Reddit = LARP!

How is this “true off my chest” lmao

he must be living in an alternate reality to the rest of us

“If you present yourself as attractive and are actually a decent human being, I guarantee no sane woman will care if you have a small penis”
:soy::soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I have had sex with probably 18 women in my life
4b8e0a156b57daa9489e3b8ef53996f3.jpg

How is this “true off my chest” lmao

It's "true off his chest" in sense is that he is a sexless, miserable, depressed fuck who concocted a fantasy of being sexually successful.

this guy overdosed on copium. 3 inches is truecel tier is impossible to satisfy a foid with that. He is either larping or is a cuck or maybe is getting pegged or having sex with trans woman.

let me guess he is also 5'2, bald, ugly, a janitor but whenever he goes to a club he leaves with a harem of women and slays thousands of women .

“If you present yourself as attractive and are actually a decent human being, I guarantee no sane woman will care if you have a small penis”
:soy::soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
retardation indeed. You cant present yourself as attractive. You either are or are not TOP KEK

That's what happens when you go to therapy and they pump you full of opoids.
Dude is now living in an alternative reality. RIP.

Poor liar fishing for upvotes.

dickcels are fakecels.