Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story peak mindfulness leads to law of attraction working

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
i do not consider myself fully aware nor that enlightened but i had some weird encounter of law of attraction. could be test from god as well. not sure.

i was walking after gym to visit relatives and thought about buying a cigarette pack (i haven't smoked over a year)
i ignored this and kept my path.

when i left relatives home i found new cigarette pack on floor. high price one and new...
took it and smoked... (thus i failed resisting urges and that's why i think it was test from god)
20220713 181045

You fell for the devils trap, eternity in Gehenna awaits you

i do not consider myself fully aware nor that enlightened but i had some weird encounter of law of attraction. could be test from god as well. not sure.

i was walking after gym to visit relatives and thought about buying a cigarette pack (i haven't smoked over a year)
i ignored this and kept my path.

when i left relatives home i found new cigarette pack on floor. high price one and new...
took it and smoked... (thus i failed resisting urges and that's why i think it was test from god)
View attachment 638904
The law of attraction is just low grade magick, magick is real.