Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL PEAK CLOWN WORLD by netflix[manlet suifuel, don't look]

Yes, you're still giving views. You should be downloading torrents
And get MY accounts hijacked? No thanks, that's even more cucked tbh

They take male problems and gender reverse them into a virtue signaling tale of female opression.
Lmao
I can tell, its a numale director that has produced this soyspectacle.
Society has always valued women and children over men. When the Titanic sunk, all of the women and children were the first ones allowed on the lifeboats. In World War 1, World War 2, and Vietnam, it was all men that were drafted to die horrible deaths and suffer horrifying disfigurement that they had to live with the rest of their lives. In war it's seen as "bad" to shoot women and children even if they're trying to kill you first.

Society has always been cucked, but now it's cucked more than ever before, because back then, women had to hold up their end of the deal, which was being loyal wives, taking care of the home, providing love/sex, while men did all of the dying and suffering. Now there's not even that, holes don't have any sort of bargain to hold up. The power is 100% in their hands because our cucked faggot society has allowed it.
The moral code was different.
Such things as honor, are no longer prevalent in our demoralized culture.
Men die as sacrificial lambs to keep a Nation out of danger, it has always been that way.
Protect the tribe and conquer the other, if necessary.

Last edited:
Some people are paying to watch that content.
I'm sure they'd make the manlet as a fag.

It looks genuinely terrible.

If you pay for Netflix, you are a cuck
I have never paid for it. i simply create a new account every month and take advantage of the free trial then i cancel it before they charge my card.
However, you cannot use the same card to sign up twice. You can use a paypal linked to the same card, or create a new paypal account and link the same card.

Free netflix for 4 months so far, haven't paid a cent :dab:

Friendly reminder if you are below 6 feet, its over for you, foids would rather be pumped and dumped by chad over and over again, than to be treated and valued by good men like you
Wise words from the truthpill
I have never paid for it. i simply create a new account every month and take advantage of the free trial then i cancel it before they charge my card.
However, you cannot use the same card to sign up twice. You can use a paypal linked to the same card, or create a new paypal account and link the same card.

Free netflix for 4 months so far, haven't paid a cent :dab:
Lmao so many PayPal accounts. Don’t even watch cuckflix anyway because most of the shows is feminist propaganda

This almost feels satire rofl

Its funny how an "important topic" discrimination and bullying because of height is when it comes to women. And in the same movie they shit on manletts all the time jfl :lul:

I hate that cuck who is orbiting her, but I still feel like I should look out for him because he is one of us. Sure, he hates us and doesn't think he is low-value, but one day he will see himself for what he is and maybe will be grateful that we still looked out for him.

Geena Davis is a 6ft giga stacy

fucking Clown World .
and look at how they portray her father as a soycuck betabuxx boomer .
Fuck this World , i want a netflix series about an ethnic manlet with a fucked up face , bad frame , acne and micropenis RIGHT NOW .
But it would only be a fucking comedy . Everyone would laugh about this guy .
But not tall Girl , she must be empowered , you go gurl ,

No one cares about a woman's height. Their weight, maybe -- fat bitches get made fun of, and rightly so. But even they can easily get partners.

fuck that shitty service