Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Peak autism: Reddit gets annoyed by what is probably some high schooler's meme

What it means?

Rooting for sports teams full of other men = cuck

As always IT finds the most retarded stuff to get triggered over

I bet those creepy stinklers are somehow responsible for the Chinese/Japanese characters

As always IT finds the most retarded stuff to get triggered over
They make social darwinist paroles against men, but break when we make a meme. Women, soys and sexual minorities are glass canons.

What it means?

1. evil; wicked; treacherous
  2. evildoer; treacherous person quotations ▼
  3. to stage an armed rebellion or to steal
  4. traitor; betrayer
  5. to commit adultery quotations ▼
  6. extramarital affair; adultery
  7. to rape
See also:
Category:Japanese terms spelled with 姦
[UWSL]姦[/UWSL]
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)

1. wicked
  2. mischief
  3. seduce
  4. rape
  5. noisy

Korean Wikisource has texts containing the hanja:
[UWSL]姦[/UWSL]

(eumhun 간음할 ([UWSL]ganeumhal gan[/UWSL]))

1. Hanja form? of (“evil; wicked; treacherous”).
  2. Hanja form? of (“to rape; to fornicate

1. (Hokkien, vulgar) to fuck
  2. (Mainland China Hokkien, vulgar) to swear; to curse
  3. (Taiwanese Hokkien, vulgar) a word used to express one's anger: fuck!
  4. (Singapore Hokkien, slang, vulgar) to scold[UWSL]。[/UWSL] / [UWSL]。[/UWSL] [Hokkien] ― I tio̍h kàn. [Pe̍h-ōe-jī] ― He/She got scolded

What it means?

Has multiple meanings depending on what other characters they're attached to, but

姦 generally refers to evil or traitorous but when appended generally describes some version of rape or adultery

強姦 = rape
輪姦 = gang-rape
獸姦 = raping an animal
通姦 = adultery

Has multiple meanings depending on what other characters they're attached to, but

姦 generally refers to evil or traitorous but when appended generally describes some version of rape or adultery

強姦 = rape
輪姦 = gang-rape
獸姦 = raping an animal
通姦 = adultery
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: fucking based

normalfag meme with no ill intention, inceltears is really desperate

Fuck this dead sub-reddit

Finns are probably the ugliest ethnicity in europe, northerners are generally not attractive but this is quite the kek. I can only spot 2 decent cumdumpsters

Finns are probably the ugliest ethnicity in europe, northerners are generally not attractive but this is quite the kek. I can only spot 2 decent cumdumpsters
Did you respond to the wrong thread

But when they make memes about short and ugly men it's okay, you can't complain and if you complain you are a ''crybaby misoginyst''. :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back