Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Peacock Mantis Shrimp: Mogging Machine

Joey Cope Em

Joey Cope Em

Seamaxxing
-

It's not even a shrimp bro, it's a stomatopod, but stormapod sounds like a more dank scientific name for it because it storms on it's prey. It has a colorful and attractive shell that signifies that it is an alpha male and other sea creatures can get mogged by it. Trifocal vision and independently moving eyes. Alien Vs Predator shit. It literally mogs shit to death on the seafloor by bashing shit with it's clubs hard as fuck. It has some mouth pincers that fuck shit up when it's grappling. When it moves it's like some sci-fi fantasy shit zooming around elegantly in the water bro. They are really fucking based ngl.

Look at how brutal it is. Imagine being an incel crab and getting assault and battery'd by that fucking thing. I showed this video to my friends on looksmax a year ago and I decided to get one since I am an aquariumcel. I have had mine for a few years now and he is such a mogger. I named him Tyson because it's fun as fuck to get blazed up with the boys and watch this lil nigga kill shit in it's habitat. I set him up with a fire ass crib fam. I had to get a special aquarium that was made for shit that can break glass.

He is a blackpill factory too and kind of makes me depressed sometimes. Like when my sisters and their friends are over, they get super excited to Tyson. They want to see him as soon as I open the door. Nobody is ever that excited to see me. The little chad knows what he is doing too because when they go up the the aquarium to look at him he fucking stands up and spreads his colorful parts out like he's on display. He even punches the glass when those roasties start tapping it to fuck with him. I'm glad that shit is strong. These things are really smart and they literally know when they are mogging. I swear foids are attracted to violence because they fucking scream and squeal in a trance as if their pussies are soaking when they are watching him punch a crab or crayfish to death.

If they were bigger than humans and lived on land while being able to do all of their moves and shit, most women would want to get cummed in by the giant peacock mantis shrimps and most human men would be incels. Way worse than even the dogpill. I feel emasculated by them even as they are. Tyson is about six inches and already dickmogs me. They can grow to twelve inches in the wild and even dickmog BBCs. Foids would squirt constantly if they put the mantis shrimp in their roastholes. You have two clubs that can beat the clit up and beat the g spot in rough and brutally the way foids really like it. On top of that they are bigger than human penises and they can move really cast and turn on themselves and do folding flips and shit. They have the front legs that can tickle the g spot and inner pussywalls as well. They have these colorful ornament things that spread open, stretching out the pussy even more. Hard shell armor, not soft like human dickskin. They have these fussy flipper back legs that look like they would leave a foid shaking with an uncontrollable shaking orgasm constantly. When they aren't punching the cervix with their clubs, they can tickle the cervix with their antennas.

Tyson is my boy and all, I even leave little crumbs of weed hidden in crabmeat chunks for him to get mellowed out on. I know I can't take him with me if I move to South America or Southeast Asia though because I don't want a girlfriend to even think about cucking me for a mantis shrimp, especially not my mantis shrimp. By owning him as a pet I feel like I am cucking him in a way because he would be killing way more shit and fucking loads of mantis shrimp foids in the wild.

The males are so MGTOW that they don't even have time to care about pleasuring the females and the pleasure of the females doesn't even matter. He just shoots his cumshot in the water near her and she collects his cum the way a college white girl collects chad's cum of the floor with her tongue even if there is do hair on the floor. I guess they are based because they don't respect the females at all, they literally just pump and dump and then ditch them. Needless to say this is the type of dark triad shit human foids love.

Ngl I was watching a shrimp documentary today so I'll read but post in lounge next time bro

Females are mogged on the animal kingdom tbh tbh:

No. All posts here are public. You are providing free entertainment to others by writing random essays about aquatic creatures which is pretty confusing to others here. Your OP reads like a troll post even if you didn't intend for it to be.

Remember the kid in school that talks random things and ends up being the class clown? It's not a good position to be in.

Feeding any creatures instead of eating them is cucked so technically HE cucks you.

Feeding any creatures instead of eating them is cucked so technically HE cucks you.
Cope. I am like Roman emperor and he is like a gladiator who will never get a chance to be Spartacus because he is imprisoned in the aquarium.