Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel PDA should be illegal

Grodd

Grodd

Kill Them All
★★★★★
Seeing couples kiss and show affection in public is beyond suifuel especially when they are a young couple even holding hands should be illegal it`s psychological torture to Truecels like there have been times where i have seen a Young couple kiss and i`ve almost cried it always ruins my day :reeeeee::reeeeee: i always recall to one particularly brutal time where i was walking to the store and a couple younger than me kissed right infront of me i wanted to smash both their faces into the pavement till their skulls were caved in PDA needs to be banned right fucking now it`s psychological abuse :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I agree
Total PDAers death

fuck PDA, filthy couples who do this need to get decked asap

Shooter pig cleanup

PDA should be limited to handholding for couples

Seeing couples kiss and show affection in public is beyond suifuel especially when they are a young couple even holding hands should be illegal it`s psychological torture to Truecels like there have been times where i have seen a Young couple kiss and i`ve almost cried it always ruins my day :reeeeee::reeeeee: i always recall to one particularly brutal time where i was walking to the store and a couple younger than me kissed right infront of me i wanted to smash both their faces into the pavement till their skulls were caved in PDA needs to be banned right fucking now it`s psychological abuse :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
When I see them, Idk if I should feel sad or enraged anymore.