Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel PDA (Public displays of Affection) is more dangerous than COVID-19

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
It's no secret that incels HATE, just FUCKING HATE PDA. This is a no-brainer incel trait to people like us, but to the normies and Chads out there, they have NO FUCKING SHAME. In fact they think it's OUR problem if we get jealous if we accidentally glimpse at when a couple holds hands, or indulges in a kiss, or a playful boob grope, or spanking in public. IS IT REALLY THAT FUCKING HARD TO GET A ROOM YOU FUCKS

I can't believe the LACK OF EMPATHY sex havers have. Any inconvenience these people get in not being handsy with their lovers for 2 minutes out in public can literally prevent an incel from roping. PDA is more dangerous than COVID-19

Last edited:
I dont know what pda means

it's soon summer, the cleavage season is coming:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
I can stand clevage, but it's PDA specifically that gets me, because it's incredibly rude and selfish. It's about sex-havers saying "I have this, you don't, and you never will"

idk man seeing normies do normie shit hasnt sent me to the hospital or some shit

They make me physically recoil. PDA doers deserve flogging.

Before bat aids, I got on the bus and saw this Chad cuddling/spooning his GF right there on the bus. Get to uni, see couples making out. Made me want to spill a vanilla latte so fucking bad. The older I get, the more I relate to ER's hate of PDA.

PDA NEEDS TO BE A FELONY OFFENSE. I CAN'T STAND THAT SHIT :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
I remembered the image of two classmates kissing and now i want to blow off my head
I also feel the same about people using cute girls as profile pic which hit ~ 70% of this site. Dude can't you just get a normal profile pic with kermit roping or something. If feels awful seriously

I remembered the image of two classmates kissing and now i want to blow off my head
I also feel the same about people using cute girls as profile pic which hit ~ 70% of this site. Dude can't you just get a normal profile pic with kermit roping or something. If feels awful seriously
You have a great avi, but seriously kermit is a Chad. Cant you get bunsen or gonzo roping?

You have a great avi, but seriously kermit is a Chad. Cant you get bunsen or gonzo roping?
I didn't knew kermit is a chad, maybe this is why people thought im a fakecel troll.

I didn't knew kermit is a chad, maybe this is why people thought im a fakecel troll.
Unnameasd

Zxcv

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back