Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel PC Masterace Offer

• Thread starter vantablackpilled
  • Start date
vantablackpilled

vantablackpilled

Manlet/Gymcel/Philosopher/NeetRoyalty
Hey guys, ive still got one of the pcs I built couple months back for sale, last to go probably cause it's optimised for silence.

I'm not gonna use this forum to promote a business i literally just make pcs because i enjoy it and sell them on after i buy the parts and build, this will be a one time only thing cause these builds are expensive lol.

Here are the specs and if anyones interested and wants pictures give me a message, we can do the official deal through gumtree.

i've read the rules and doesnt seem to be a rule against doing this.

Specs:
Case: Be Quiet Dark Base 900
CPU: Intel I7-9700k
CPU Cooler: Be quiet dark rock 4
Mboard: AsRock Z390 Taichi
RAM: 16GB (2×8) Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz
SSD: Samsung 860 evo 500GB
PSU: (Power supply): Be quiet straight power 650Watt
Case fans: Silent wings 3 (×3) (quietest fans out)

All parts selected futureproof and optimised for silence, this pc is seriously quiet on 0-60% fan output, even 100% is very quiet but noticeable in an otherwise dead silent room.

I'll throw in a full tube of thermal grizzly thermalpaste for free.

Computer all set up and ready to go, total run time about 5 hours, all checks done perfect working condition.

Built by myself over 5 years experience.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Computers me

Incel trait: building PCs for fun

jfl where is the gpu.

I knew this was coming lol, back when i made it GPU's were so overpriced I didn't bother, I would rather allow anybody interested to buy their own gpu and walk them through how to install it.

Besides i7-9700k has internal graphics albeit sub par for gaming
Desktop PCs are cheap on the used market so you'll have to sell for cheap tbtbh. What is your price?

well I only ran it 5 hours to make sure everything was worked so it's basically brand new with 0 damage whatsoever,

if you wanted to buy all the parts online now it would cost about £1140, plus you'd have to pay somebody to build it if you can't yourself

So all in all it's worth about £1200 but I'd happily sell it for £1000, £140 cheaper than buying parts online and it's already been built.
It's definitely a pricey build but it's wonderfully quiet and will last 8 years easily, some people prefer to buy cheap, I prefer expensive cause price per year is less when you consider longevity.

Last edited:
Besides i7-9700k has internal graphics albeit sub par for gaming

well I only ran it 5 hours to make sure everything was worked so it's basically brand new with 0 damage whatsoever,

if you wanted to buy all the parts online now it would cost about £1140, plus you'd have to pay somebody to build it if you can't yourself

So all in all it's worth about £1200 but I'd happily sell it for £1000, £140 cheaper than buying parts online and it's already been built.
It's definitely a pricey build but it's wonderfully quiet and will last 8 years easily, some people prefer to buy cheap, I prefer expensive cause price per year is less when you consider longevity.
Sell it overpriced to normies