Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

PC gaming Thread

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Just became a PC gaming Chad 2 months ago. Before that I had the PS5, series x, steam deck, and rog ally. They all weren't enough so I finally but the bullet and built a PC like the true incel I am. Got 6700xt and a ryzen 7600x. What's your guy's specs and what have you been playing and torrenting? (cause buyings gay)

Mobile games are bad

Try minesweeper, it’s good shit

But also, modded Skyrim is nice, another pc game I like is elona+ and I recently played hotline Miami 1 and 2 which were really good.

I have a ryzen 5600 and an rtx 3050. I play mostly lower end games on it such as payday 2 but i played re4 remake recently as well. The gpu is not that strong but i don't mind the lower framerate and having to enable dlss at 1080p if i ever decide to play newer games but most are jewish garbage anyways so who cares

are you mogging or trying to tell us that you were a idiot who made sexhavers rich by buying their consoles.

I have rx 5700 xt and received my package yesterday with i7 12700k and B690 mobo to upgrade old i7 7700k but i will have to wait about a month to get more money for a new PSU. I'm mostly playing Enlisted, few minor games and emulating older titles.

if i had those specs i would just play deepwoken

5700x
rtx3080
32GB Ram

You know what im playing?

A game from 2005

I play half life with my GTX 1080 & i7 6700k

Not in a situation where I can build a PC or buy one will just get a steamdeck

are you mogging or trying to tell us that you were a idiot who made sexhavers rich by buying their consoles.
Slight richfàg mog but really I'm just proving I'm A truecel since no normie would either have all of these gaming consoles or be using them as much as I do. Gaming is one of the most immersive copes, especially if you use VR. Instead of just being some fat bulbing f*** I could be some space Warlord for concubine of f****** alien baddies.

I have a 4070ti and I hope I can run GTA 6 on it