Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious PC cels [GTFIH] Is a 1050ti for $220 a reasonable deal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
In current gpu shortage, should I buy 1050ti for 220 usd?

More or less yeah
Idk, what to do. I can't wait for prices to drop, cause I have to start studycelling after a few months. I need a gpu right now. :feelsbadman:

Idk, what to do. I can't wait for prices to drop, cause I have to start studycelling after a few months. I need a gpu right now. :feelsbadman:
what do you need a gpu for? Autocad?

No, just gaming.
Oh, I thought you needed the gpu for studying. I'm in the same boat btw, waiting for the prices to drop but Idk how more I have to wait

Oh, I thought you needed the gpu for studying. I'm in the same boat btw, waiting for the prices to drop but Idk how more I have to wait
Don't think the prices will drop anytime soon. Probably next year we might see a drop and even that is questionable. :feelsbadman:

My last graphic card was a 1050 and it was a massive disappointment. Couldn't even run fallen dolls at 60FPS. Definitely not worth 220 USD. I'd rather be patient and wait for the price to drop.

My last graphic card was a 1050 and it was a massive disappointment. Couldn't even run fallen dolls at 60FPS. Definitely not worth 220 USD. I'd rather be patient and wait for the price to drop.
ok, I'll wait. But how long? They are saying that prices will drop next year. I have to start studycelling in a few months. I won't be able to vidyamaxx then.

:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Can't even buy anything without getting scammed. I had just one cope left and even that is taken away from me now.

It's truly over.

ok, I'll wait. But how long? They are saying that prices will drop next year. I have to start studycelling in a few months. I won't be able to vidyamaxx then.
Idk tbh. I got my 1050 (not 1050 ti) for 122USD in 2017. It is simply shocking to me that getting a 1050 ti today will have to take twice the price given its shitty performance.
If by vidyamaxx you mean running recently released AAA then 1050ti simply won't cut it.

Idk tbh. I got my 1050 (not 1050 ti) for 122USD in 2017. It is simply shocking to me that getting a 1050 ti today will have to take twice the price given its shitty performance.
If by vidyamaxx you mean running recently released AAA then 1050ti simply won't cut it.
Over. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

what do you have right now? Can't you wait it out?

That's a piece of shit gpu, i don't want to be rude but it's true

Check AMD, you get more vram for same money

AMD Cards not available in my region.
Miners fucked up everything, i bought my 1060 3gb 3 years ago for 205 euros and now it cost more jfl. i cant upgrade because everything is damn expensive.

In current gpu shortage, should I buy 1050ti for 220 usd?
A1660 IS 600 FUCKING DOLLARS, NO WAY DONT BY THAT POS
Miners fucked up everything, i bought my 1060 3gb 3 years ago for 205 euros and now it cost more jfl. i cant upgrade because everything is damn expensive.
a fucking 1660 is 600 dollars!!

Pc gaming now dead thanks to miner faggots you better buy console and "enjoy" your 30fps:feelshaha:

Pc gaming now dead thanks to miner faggots you better buy console and "enjoy" your 30fps:feelshaha:
We have 30 thousand games just on Steam, 10 thousand new PC games every year... and you say PC is dead ? :feelshaha:
It's 28 new games... every day :feelsautistic:

4gb vram for any game is just terrible. And that price is even worse.

I would try and at least get a 1070 with 4gb vram.

I've had one for 5 years now, and it can handle basically anything I throw at it.

I'm upgrading to a 3080 16gb. Already pre-ordered and waiting for it to come by july

Last edited:
A1660 IS 600 FUCKING DOLLARS, NO WAY DONT BY THAT POS

a fucking 1660 is 600 dollars!!
Now i checked prices, 1660 is 600eur 2060 is 700eur, used 1060 is 200-250eur, 1660 is not worth it because its closer in performance to 1060 than it is to 2060, 3060 is 950 eur. Fucking hell budget gpu costs 1k eur

Now i checked prices, 1660 is 600eur 2060 is 700eur, used 1060 is 200-250eur, 1660 is not worth it because its closer in performance to 1060 than it is to 2060, 3060 is 950 eur. Fucking hell budget gpu costs 1k eur
fuck me

Buy it if you cant wait. If u were smart then u would have got it from used market.

Check local computer part stores first. If the result is the same I say buy it.

I have a 1050ti,but I got it back in 2017
Still runs games if you have reasonable expectations

you want to aim for a 1060 at least man, otherwise you're wasting money at time or the 1660 but yeah you won't find those fuckers as msrp with the shortage and mining, you're basically fucked unless you get a prebuilt.

Balkans right?
I'm seeing the exact same prices
It's not over if you still have the desire to play games. There are also fun games that aren't too demanding on GPU.
Yeah and a lot of older titles still hold up well
Rpgs like skyrim, fallout 4 are still fun
I'm suprised how much games can run on my 1050ti from 2017
1050ti is only in 4gb
1050 is 2 and I think there is a Chinese version that's 3gb but I might be wrong
@curryfool are you from India?
If you are in Europe or US you might want to check local shops queues for cards
Evga has one for US and EU, I've seen quite a lot of people get cards from US EVGA

Last edited:
Balkans right?
I'm seeing the exact same prices

Yeah and a lot of older titles still hold up well
Rpgs like skyrim, fallout 4 are still fun
I'm suprised how much games can run on my 1050ti from 2017

1050ti is only in 4gb
1050 is 2 and I think there is a Chinese version that's 3gb but I might be wrong
@curryfool are you from India?
If you are in Europe or US you might want to check local shops queues for cards
Evga has one for US and EU, I've seen quite a lot of people get cards from US EVGA
Thanks for the advice. Will try.

the GPU scam market is a nightmare. I was going to upgrade to a 2060 card this year from my 1660 but now fuck that. I'm not paying $1000 for 2 year old cards. This whole economy is one giant scam at this point. :feelswhat: