Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Pc case usb ports not working

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
20240214 205759

You need to make sure its connected right, OOOR you could get a portable USB dock that is connected at your back of your mobo.

Why are the wires exposed?

have you checked where the cables meet the pc case? I had one port go bad and it wasn't making proper contact on that end, USB plugs are hotswappable so you can connect a usb stick to a port and fiddle with the cable without breaking anything, just don't bend the motherboard wires

have you checked where the cables meet the pc case? I had one port go bad and it wasn't making proper contact on that end, USB plugs are hotswappable so you can connect a usb stick to a port and fiddle with the cable without breaking anything, just don't bend the motherboard wires
What

connect something to the ports that don't work and move the cable that connects the case to the motherboard around and see if the computer recognizes it. if it does the cable that connects the motherboard to the case is burned out

connect something to the ports that don't work and move the cable that connects the case to the motherboard around and see if the computer recognizes it. if it does the cable that connects the motherboard to the case is burned out
3.0 doesnt work, 2.0 works..

3.0 doesnt work, 2.0 works..
lol that's fucked, you sure it was 3.0 from the beginning or do you mean the 3.0 ports stopped working? cheap ass cases put blue USB ports without them actually being 3.0

lol that's fucked, you sure it was 3.0 from the beginning or do you mean the 3.0 ports stopped working? cheap ass cases put blue USB ports without them actually being 3.0
THeres a blue 3.0 cable on the side of my mobo i think

20240214 215805

i just rammed the 3.0 as hard as i can and now it works on py phone for some reasom
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: that's not what I fucking said but at least it works now lmao

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: that's not what I fucking said but at least it works now lmao
Works on my wifi antnenna too

Fixed it

Ako nece milom, onda ce silom..
Old yugolsav quote

can see your face in the reflection. Police is on the way, bye bye