Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Paying of my student loans. It’s been 2 years since I graduated and I will soon have paid of my student loan. Jfl at roasties paying loans in their 30

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I don’t get how these roast beefs pay their loans till 30s? And if they are not done paying it by that point then they transfer it over to the cuck who married her.

Do they spend it all on eating, going out, drinking, partying and travelling? Being a women is so easy and they still manage to fuck it up.

Most women are low iq, basically like the dude above me said.

Why would you pay back student loans, or even take student loans, or even attend college in the first place? It's a feminist shithole.
Correct me if you studied the trades or a non-feminist campus.

It just doesn't make sense to be yelled at "you're fucking scum" by a feminist cunt while putting yourself in tens of thousands in student loan debt in a city where men are denied jobs for Stacys and feminists.

10 years ago when I was in college a state university only cost like $1500 a semester
Why would you pay back student loans, or even take student loans, or even attend college in the first place? It's a feminist shithole.

It just doesn't make sense to be yelled at "you're fucking scum" by a feminist cunt while putting yourself in tens of thousands in student loan debt in a city where men are denied jobs for Stacys and feminists.

feminist barely even existed at my state college 10 years ago

lmao at how fast things changed

I don’t get how these roast beefs pay their loans till 30s? And if they are not done paying it by that point then they transfer it over to the cuck who married her.

Do they spend it all on eating, going out, drinking, partying and travelling? Being a women is so easy and they still manage to fuck it up.
Women are the major consumers so I guess they just buy a lot of shit just like you said. They are big materialists so they absolutely love to buy stuff and it doesn't help that they have big social circles that invites them to do things which costs money.

Congrats. Now pay your taxes that support her.

Yea I didn’t do some feminist bs, although the campus was a feminist shit hole.

Females have no concept of saving without a mans advice, sexually or monetarily

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD KILL KILL KILL FIRE FIRE FIRE

The interest on my student loan is 1.5%. It is the cheapest loan I will ever get so paying it off is dumb. It's been 12 years and haven't paid any of it off yet. Not planning on earning enough to have to pay any of it back.

Mi
The interest on my student loan is 1.5%. It is the cheapest loan I will ever get so paying it off is dumb. It's been 12 years and haven't paid any of it off yet. Not planning on earning enough to have to pay any of it back.
mine was 7% :(

Just Become an indentured servant and become a brain dead debt slave theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back