Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Paying car insurance is cucked

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
Obviously you have no choice but it is one of the most cucked things I can think off, you are essentially paying for women and Chads car repairs and if you don't have a crash yourself you will never get a penny back.

I have paid probably over 5 grand in car insurance in 8 years of driving and if I ever make a claim they will punish you by raising your premiums. They punish you for asking for some of the money back that you have paid them for years.

Insurance is indeed a very Jewish concept. It's only worth it if you get more back in claims than you pay in premiums but if that happens they cancel your insurance.

trickle down economy. different vehicles have different insurance values. imagine a rich guy crash into a poor guy, he can pay him, but if a poor guy crash into the rich guy he may not be able to pay him. insurance bring some form of equilibrium.
insurance is like a shared help. if a guy met into an accident he may not have money to fix it, and the other poor guy cannot pay and the rich guy will not want to pay so it acts as a forced payment to help the guy.

I also remembered that foids pay less for car insurance. At uni the professor once played a recording of a guy offering to cut his dick off so he pays less insurance.

I would like to propose an idea, as women and faggots are given equal rights and stuff , insurance payouts should be according to gender, like non binary, lesbian , male female etc.
I also remembered that foids pay less for car insurance.
how

Just don't buy a car.

Women pay more on average than men for car insurance, despite getting into fewer accidents, study finds. Women can pay up to 7.6% more than men for car insurance, depending on their age and location, research from The Zebra finds.

Foids cant drive because they are toilets who are worthless, companies know that.

I save a lot of money on my car insurance by not paying for it

I get ass reamed with vehicle insurance payments every single month now.......:fuk:
trickle down economy. different vehicles have different insurance values. imagine a rich guy crash into a poor guy, he can pay him, but if a poor guy crash into the rich guy he may not be able to pay him. insurance bring some form of equilibrium.
insurance is like a shared help. if a guy met into an accident he may not have money to fix it, and the other poor guy cannot pay and the rich guy will not want to pay so it acts as a forced payment to help the guy.
Motorcycle insurance is one of the highest, unfortunately. :feelsjuice:
Just don't buy a car.
Now that I'm going to be unemployed for refusing kikecine I really wish that I didn't own a car and motorcycle where I'd just go back to taking the bus everywhere. Ah well, fuck it.......:feelsjuice:
I save a lot of money on my car insurance by not paying for it
Just don't get pulled over by the police otherwise be prepared to be raped in court with fines and moving violations.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Obviously you have no choice but it is one of the most cucked things I can think off, you are essentially paying for women and Chads car repairs and if you don't have a crash yourself you will never get a penny back.

I have paid probably over 5 grand in car insurance in 8 years of driving and if I ever make a claim they will punish you by raising your premiums. They punish you for asking for some of the money back that you have paid them for years.
Government should just fine people based on their negligence and the danger of the accident. Then it could pay in the difference if there is one to help with repairs. We could sort accidents into small, medium and large and have quantified fee cutoffs. Then no one would have to deal with the Jews and their perverse games that screw us. Insurance is just the government approach filtered through Semitic gatekeepers who fuck with people for pennies.

Last edited:
based thread. I shop mine around and customize my policy to reduce cost as much as possible. just cut my home insurance cost by 30% by switching:feelsmage:

DistinctAnguishedAnemone-max-1mb.gif