Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Pay attention r/IncelTear) When foids say they’re lonely...

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
What they really mean is:

“I’ve dated a few guys in highschool and college, but I’ve been single for a year now as I’m struggling to find the right Chad that will treat me right. Even then I still have adequate support systems of my own gender and interest from the opposite sex.”

When men (especially incels) say they’re lonely:

“I’ve never dated anyone nor have I had a considerable amount of interest from the opposite sex to produce a relationship. I have never been close to intimate with a woman and the mere thought of holding hands with girl is delightful to me. My chances of ever finding a relationship are withering away as I garner less and less interest from women everyday. I lack actual male friends outside those from work or class and will have to deal with the situation that I will most likely never enter a romantic relationship and will have to experience the pains of loneliness for my life here on Earth.”

Quite a difference.

yes i agree.

FOIDS LONELY: NO CHAD IN VICINITY OR THEY'RE NOT STACEY ENOUGH FOR CHAD

20210630 1028521

Every graycel who begins his thread by "Pay attention IT" or "IT will never touch this" is just here to sound edgy and get featured. Typical attention seeking behavior.

Every graycel who begins his thread by "Pay attention IT" or "IT will never touch this" is just here to sound edgy and get featured. Typical attention seeking behavior.
No, I don’t care about being featured or getting attention. I’m simply here to show them the differences between the lives of the sexes. Women are unaware.

That shit is still running? Pure suifuel taking into account that all other incel subreddits have been banned for much less.

That shit is still running? Pure suifuel taking into account that all other incel subreddits have been banned for much less.
Their old sub, r/IncelTears was banned ages ago. They have a new sub since called r/IncelTear and they post the same s*** lol.

chad trait: you actually forgot that IT was still running :feelskek:

but yeah, reddit hates incels but is okay with IT even tho they have said worse things.

women not only can score on a dime, they have loyal and deep friendships, and gendered expectations do not affect them in any way whatsoever which is why they all go for the manhating bodypostive dyke look now

I’m simply here to show them the differences between the lives of the sexes.
They don't care dude. Addressing them is giving them too much credit.

but yeah, reddit hates incels
reddit hates males unless they are chad and same on tiktok. Reddit and tiktok are possibly worse than real life in many ways tbh
With the situation on reddit, it was originally full of bluepilled nerds. Now it's full of failed normie SJW types @Edmund_Kemper

Last edited:
Their old sub, r/IncelTears was banned ages ago. They have a new sub since called r/IncelTear and they post the same s*** lol.
chad trait: you actually forgot that IT was still running :feelskek:

but yeah, reddit hates incels but is okay with IT even tho they have said worse things.
Yeah, that was the last I heard from them after they managed to report and ban every active incel sub back then. Then I ended up here, but made like 5 attempts to register in which I said I came from r/braincels but none was accepted, was too lazy to make it more descriptive, so ended out of the loop since then. Didn't expect those pedo fuckers to still be active, I bet that tranny called braziliansigma is still in there too.

Gender equality meme needs to end, it's very unreal

Women can only be ‘lonely’ out of choice.