Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Pawn shop

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When I was a freshman in college I needed a graphic calculator so I went to a local pawn shop to buy a used one since I was on a budget. The girl that sold it to me was one of sexiest girls I have ever seen. Only flaw is she was a little thick but super hot and huge tits. I can still remember her.

Fast forward 15ish years and that pawn shop is now closed but another pawn shop in close proximity, there is girl that works there and I think it could be her. If it is she clearly is not as hot as way back when she was a teen, but still ok. I do think it’s her because she is working in the pawn shop industry in the same neighborhood, has big tits, is still a little cute but far from the girl I remember all those years ago. I’m actually tempted to ask her if that was her if she used to work at the other shop all those years ago.

How is that my problem?

When I was a freshman in college I needed a graphic calculator so I went to a local pawn shop to buy a used one since I was on a budget. The girl that sold it to me was one of sexiest girls I have ever seen. Only flaw is she was a little thick but super hot and huge tits. I can still remember her.

Fast forward 15ish years and that pawn shop is now closed but another pawn shop in close proximity, there is girl that works there and I think it could be her. If it is she clearly is not as hot as way back when she was a teen, but still ok. I do think it’s her because she is working in the pawn shop industry in the same neighborhood, has big tits, is still a little cute but far from the girl I remember all those years ago. I’m actually tempted to ask her if that was her if she used to work at the other shop all those years ago.
That means its your time to conquer her