Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Paul Josef Watson is a massive cuck

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
He's a perfect example of a red pill dude that's actually just a blue pill dude by another name. He 100% buys into all of the conservacuck bullshit about traditionalist marriage, the myth of "manning up" (aka betabuxing), thinks the world is a meritocracy etc.

I use to watch him for a while because he liked bashing the fems but now I am mostly just sick of listening to his bullshit. I doesn't generally even make any real arguments anyway he just bashes people he doesn't like.

Complete fucking cuck.

I'm 87.4% sure he is gay.

He's a perfect example of a red pill dude that's actually just a blue pill dude by another name. He 100% buys into all of the conservacuck bullshit about traditionalist marriage, the myth of "manning up" (aka betabuxing), thinks the world is a meritocracy etc.

I use to watch him for a while because he liked bashing the fems but now I am mostly just sick of listening to his bullshit. I doesn't generally even make any real arguments anyway he just bashes people he doesn't like.

Complete fucking cuck.

Yeah. I've started to realise this.

He's pathetic.

Perhaps all his conservative shit is just his attempt at hiding the fact he is actually gay?
When he makes twitter posts like that is he actually hiding anything? His main gripe about islam is about how they oppress homosexuals

He's just another online 'journalist' profiting off right wing morons

Yeah, I often thought the same. He is good-looking but neither bitter about women nor in any sort of relationship as far as I know.
When men his age are not in a relationship, they are either bitter about women or closeted gay.
Could be an incel in denial, of course, but he doesn't come off like that.
He isn't even as radical as Alex Jones, but more of an average anti-SJW youtuber. He's a bit like MILO as far as his actual arguments go: "Western civilization" is somehow great because of the Enlightenment, but the Enlightenment was also somehow bad because >muh Jesus, and religion is good except Islam because gay rights who are also bad because of traditional marriage and the US Constitution and so on and so forth.
And Milo is also gay, so...

Edit: he also smokes cigarettes, which - among young people - is also something you mainly just find among gays anymore.

Yeah, I often thought the same. He is good-looking but neither bitter about women nor in any sort of relationship as far as I know.
When men his age are not in a relationship, they are either bitter about women or closeted gay.
Could be an incel in denial, of course, but he doesn't come off like that.
He isn't even as radical as Alex Jones, but more of an average anti-SJW youtuber. He's a bit like MILO as far as his actual arguments go: "Western civilization" is somehow great because of the Enlightenment, but the Enlightenment was also somehow bad because >muh Jesus, and religion is good except Islam because gay rights who are also bad because of traditional marriage and the US Constitution and so on and so forth.
And Milo is also gay, so...
makes sense

To be honest... I find people like PJW and Stefan Molyneux too aggressive to watch often anyway. Plus PJW's vids are quite repetitive in structure, oftentimes. Just reeling off facts. Facts are great but if I wanted that I'd just read a list of citations :)

My favourite political youtubers are ramzpaul, Mark Dice and Millennial Woes. Much more casual, intelligent and better structured, I think.

When he makes twitter posts like that is he actually hiding anything? His main gripe about islam is about how they oppress homosexuals

islam didn't do shit. they also oppress women, which is a good thing.
To be honest... I find people like PJW and Stefan Molyneux too aggressive to watch often anyway. Plus PJW's vids are quite repetitive in structure, oftentimes. Just reeling off facts. Facts are great but if I wanted that I'd just read a list of citations :)

My favourite political youtubers are ramzpaul, Mark Dice and Millennial Woes. Much more casual, intelligent and better structured, I think.

I watch CulturedThug and Marshall Ironsides and I guess Unruhe reedemed himself, lately, even though I began to hate him over his "Quebecois Nationalism is bougie bullshit". get on my level, ramzpaul was an entrance point though

I used to watch him a year or two ago and by what I remember I agree.
I realized there's a general rule of thumb when it comes to fame, if a person is famous they are bluepilled, low level redpills or just regular redpills who hide it. The general public rarely wants the truth they just want to be told that they're right and an actual listening to an actual redpill (or blackpill) will make them feel "bad" about their whole worldview. Redpilled people usually have small followings.

PJW is a clown who is part of an outlet full of charlatans. I'd love to see him in a proper debate so he can get destroyed.

I bet he is gay af

pretty sure he has an asian gf, stopped watching him years ago though

I use to respect him along with numerous other conservatives until they started trashing incels.