Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Patrick Henry Sherrill. The guy who went postal on his co workers at Edmond Post office 1986

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
ImagesGBTHM19J

(Message to Mods, i don't encourage anyone to do what he did. This is information for those who are interested in macabre things)

Post office worker and quiet loner who was unmarried, lonely, and had no friends. Was bullied and humiliated by his co workers non stop until he snapped and went to gun store and bought two handguns and decided to put an end to his tormentors once and for all. Gunned down 14 co workers, including his own boss before blowing his brains out. After James Oliver Huberty's rampage at McDonalds in San Ysdro 1984 this was also one of the biggest mass shooting in the 1980s America. His motive was revenge against normie harrassment he had to endure day in and day out(no doubt he was an Incel after reading his biography and he fits the stereotype right). Edmond Post Office massacre also gave us the term "Postal" or "Going Postal".

Kill Count : 14
Motive : Bullying and humiliation by his normie co workers
An Hero : Yup he put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger after the carnage
Genocide Crusade Tools : Two Colt 1911 handguns

Wow, TIL. Shame this guy isnt more well known

Normies forced him to kill them. I can’t blame him.

I don't know if can endure the same time he did, I passing through the same thing, constant bullying in my workplace because my appearance

Post office worker and quiet loner who was unmarried, lonely, and had no friends. Was bullied and humiliated by his co workers non stop until he snapped and went to gun store and bought two handguns and decided to put an end to his tormentors once and for all.
Only in a feminist cuntry is this taboo.

I can't believe that was 30 years ago. Seems like only a few months ago. That was a huge story back then. I will never forget his name, just like Son of Sam and John Hinckley Jr.
After James Oliver Huberty's rampage at McDonalds in San Ysdro 1984
I remember that too. Wasn't he a security guard or was that a different McDonald's massacre.

He wouldn’t have gone postal if he had hair.

Always felt bad for that guy. He clearly lived a tortured life

I can't believe that was 30 years ago. Seems like only a few months ago. That was a huge story back then. I will never forget his name, just like Son of Sam and John Hinckley Jr.

I remember that too. Wasn't he a security guard or was that a different McDonald's massacre.

Nah, it was the same guy. He used to be a security guard though. He gunned down 21 Adults and Children in McDonalds Sand Ysdro 1984 if my facts are 100% correct, before being shot by a swat sniper. Was the deadliest mass shooting in American history unitl George Hennard killed 23 people in Texas at Luby's resturant in 1991

I'm gonna go postal right now!!!!!!

In Postal 2

i don't encourage anyone to do what he did.
No amount of encouragement can make someone go postal. If someone tries to encourage me to do something I usually end up doing the opposite.

there are too many hERoes we dont know.weird