Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pathological liars are BASED and darktriaders are BASED too. That's the approach soyciety deserves and we should all darktriadmaxxx. Here's why (long)

fuck_ITcucks

fuck_ITcucks

The only thing I could do was even the score
-
First off this isn't an edgy post. I'm not edgy at all and I don't mind saying that I'm not darktriadmaxxed at all and I suck at lying. Also, I know you can't become darktriad by darktriadmaxxing, just like you can't become chad by looksmaxxing, but it can be helpful.

I feel sorry for good people, because I know there's some of them out there, but honestly, most people is such utter garbage, that I give up on society. I will never altruistically care about someone else again or act with anything but my own benefit in mind. If you disagree with this as a sub8 male incredibly naive.

Yesterday there was a video on a thread in this forum of some simps beating up a guy BEYOND BRUTALLY (I'd say they were trying to kill him) for pushing a foid (the typical simp swarm that always appears somehow), and after that he was lying on the floor unconscious and bleeding, surrounded by people but no one cared at all. This is not what made me feel this way (would be dumb to come to such conclusions over one video) per se, but the fact that it perfectly symbolizes what it's like to be a male these days. This could perfectly happen to you, because it's a systemic problem, not an isolated case. No one gives a shit about a man, not foids and not most men. It even happened to Elliot Rodger, and to a lesser extent it kinda happened to me once (long story), I remember how that day I came to the conclusion that normies are animals. We're alone boyos.

Also, in case physolophical considerations like this aren't enough, I've gone through the very direct experience of being bullied all my life, not only by classmates but also by teachers and relatives, as well as people at the church when I was a kid (including an adult youth group leader), just everyone hated me growing up.

This is why anything but darktriadmaxxing is a waste of time. If you're self sabotaging by caring about anything that isn't yourself in an already hostile society, you're gigacucked.

As to pathological lying, I said that because soyciety isn't only evil, it's also fucking retarded. Most people, aka normies, don't think about things in a reasonable way AT ALL, they just respond to input such as buzzwords, social expectations, basic social dynamics such as responding positively to people who's more confident, your looks obviously, and their own interests. Very rarely do they act on true empathy, most of the time normies seem caring its just virtue signaling as a response to a social expectation. Therefore, it only makes sense to routinely exploit social expectations and buzzwords when dealing with normies, since that's all they care about.

Therefore, if you get in a confrontation and you're legitimately trying to reason with normies, as opposed to instantly thinking of a way to spin the narrative to turn social rules to your favor, as well as lying at every opportunity, you're WASTING YOUR TIME.

So basically, don't be a cuck and be darktriadmaxxxed. It won't get us laid but it's the only appropriate response to soyciety being hostile to us.

Last edited:
If you darktriadMAXX and you're ugly, you'll prisonMAX and be INMATEcel. Don't do it, king.

All people who seek personal gain by living immorally eventually answer for their actions.

And all immoralists (which darktriad theory is a form of) believe they are above consequence.

Last edited:
If you darktriadMAXX and you're ugly, you'll prisonMAX and be INMATEcel. Don't do it.

darktriadmaxxing doesnt mean to be a criminal or something, just dont be a cuck

Sociopathy only works when you’re able to exploit someone else’s good will. If you’re hated to begin with, behaving like a sociopath can get you killed.

Sociopathy only works when you’re able to exploit someone else’s good will. If you’re hated to begin with, behaving like a sociopath can get you killed.
i mean in a way that benefits us obviously, don't want to sabotage our lives even more

Nah I'd rather stay neutral. I'm not human so I'm not garbage by default like you. I'm also not overly nice either.

I respond to people with how they respond to me.

Also you sound edgy

2020 06 26 10 46 11

I'm nice to people who treat me nice. Which is no one outside my family.

All people who seek personal gain by living immorally eventually answer for their
If it's a guy, even a chad, yes. Foids rarely suffer serious cosequences from their degenerate or even harmful behavior.