Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Pathetic white knight cuck

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

"m'lady I talk shit to white people, will you give me pussy now? :soy: :soy:"

And cuck himself is a white, just jfl at absolute state of the west

Self-hating whites are the worst. They should literally just kill themselves if they hate their own race that much.

Sex doesn't interest me, intellect does.
Guys, sex is cool and all, but you know what's more interesting? READING THE BIBLE AND JESUS!!!1!!1!!!1!!11111!!1!!!
Self-hating whites are the worst. They should literally just kill themselves if they hate their own race that much.
I agree. These cucks are absolutely worthless.

Meanwhile chad has sex with her and its 1000x better than whatever bullshit this guy could ramble on about

By the way, this female is white as well and is talking about dogs.

Dominance and control are biological imperatives

Fucking West. I am so afraid this shit will become trendy here too.

Gigacopelord, but lifefuel for reptiliancels the cucks fear us.

Cuck is a cuck even if you go ER on them

Why are westerners so cucked?

View attachment 131932

What a pathetic cuck.
Fuck !!
Those levels of coping really are something...
It must be the :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Every race owned slaves lmao. There are still parts of the world where there is actual chatel slavery, and other forms of slavery like sex slavery, but not in white lands.
Trust me.. there was an advertisement recently about Sex Slavery in the United Kingdom and how you should be good a boyim and report it.. you literally can't escape this clown worlds grasp wherever you are. Add the epic Rape Gangs dabbing on stupid white whores and I am so past caring about anybody anymore. Hell the Rape Gangs have my blessing.. someone needs to teach stupid thots a lesson. I think it is epic. Thots aren't entitled to my help.. they are entitled to me laughing at their stupid raped faces however. :lul: Like how the fuck do you even get raped in 2019? :feelsgah: Are you literally dumb and deaf? :feelskek:

Kill all white knights.

Fuck that dumbass cuck

Just clean up that dog shit bro!

Who's the slave now?

View attachment 131932

haha! Sounds like a fedora neckbeard, also probably the most low IQ post ever. Dogs and slaves. My fucking god, you have to be downright retarded to draw such conclusions.

haha! Sounds like a fedora neckbeard, also probably the most low IQ post ever. Dogs and slaves. My fucking god, you have to be downright retarded to draw such conclusions.
yes bro

View attachment 131932

That sapiosexual is a fraud according to this foid.

It's more virtue signalling & elitist supremacy like lookism.

I'll be doing a thread later today as to why I think so called sapiosexuals & demisexuals are either naive & gullible or downright dishonest & deceptive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back