Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill pathetic gymcel work on his legs too much

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
and this is the result:

It is great to focusing on your legs, lower body though.

His face will ALWAYS ALWAYS scream beta provider.

looks like he fell for the 5x5, starting strength or fullbody meme, where they ask you to squat every other day lol.

nothing wrong with going full t-rex mode

91pzkLOWEoL._SX355_.jpg

stop coping and start ropin

I'm worse tbh, but I'm tall so it looks pretty unique

just lol at him

This gay is guy.

it doesnt matter, its over for him no matter where he works on.

It is great to focusing on your legs, lower body though.
This is literally the gymcel creed. Women only care about upper body, and Chad only does bench and curls.

The whole squatting and powerlifting craze is literally just incel cope after realizing they'll never get laid no matter how much they lift, so they tell themselves that they lift for "strength"

Why there are so many gymcel curries? WTF?

This is literally the gymcel creed. Women only care about upper body, and Chad only does bench and curls.

The whole squatting and powerlifting craze is literally just incel cope after realizing they'll never get laid no matter how much they lift, so they tell themselves that they lift for "strength"

The goal of "gymceling" is aesthetics. There is no body building competition where contestant are rewarded according to their strength. Body aesthetics is closely related to sexual attraction. I don't understand why all these gymcels keep bullshitting us with "strength" and other bs. Do they think we are all that morons?

99.99% of people start gymcelling with one and only goal in mind that is "getting laid". So after couple of years when that does not lead to anywhere they start coping by talking different bullshit like "strength" and other shit. They need to find a way to justify all the time and effort they have already wasted right?

I see nothing wrong with his body. His upper body and legs are both good. It looks abnormal since most guys skip legs. His FACE is the only issue here.

His legs don't look that big.

He looks good, stop coping lmfao.

The goal of "gymceling" is aesthetics. There is no body building competition where contestant are rewarded according to their strength. Body aesthetics is closely related to sexual attraction. I don't understand why all these gymcels keep bullshitting us with "strength" and other bs. Do they think we are all that morons?

99.99% of people start gymcelling with one and only goal in mind that is "getting laid". So after couple of years when that does not lead to anywhere they start coping by talking different bullshit like "strength" and other shit. They need to find a way to justify all the time and effort they have already wasted right?

Fucking High IQ post, gymcels absolutely detroyed.

He fell for the 5x5 meme and took the T-Rex pill.

This is getting ridiculous now; most force generated in most of the exercises comes from lower body/core. That is why it is important in martial arts aswell.

Stop with the women only care about X so dont the Y. I dont have the chance for a relationship anyway and i dont care.

"The goal of "gymceling" is aesthetics. There is no body building competition where contestant are rewarded according to their strength."

That is because it is a "bodybuilding" competition, it is the reason why they generally focus on isolation exercises instead of compound.

"Body aesthetics is closely related to sexual attraction."

No one said otherwise however your genetic base i a lot more important when it comes to this.

"I don't understand why all these gymcels keep bullshitting us with "strength" and other bs. Do they think we are all that morons?"

The problem is that you are trying to lump everyone in the same category.

"99.99% of people start gymcelling with one and only goal in mind that is "getting laid". So after couple of years when that does not lead to anywhere they start coping by talking different bullshit like "strength" and other shit."

I didnt. I was a nearly obese and isolated kid, that is why i started with a compound oriented program instead of isolation.

"They need to find a way to justify all the time and effort they have already wasted right?"

Why do you think it is "wasted" Lifting weight, exercise in general feels good and beneficial hor your health.

He looks kinda funny but I wouldn't say he worked on his legs *too* much

if you dont want to gymcel, then don't gymcel. if you want to gymcel, then gymcel. yes im on the "muh strength" meme routine lol.

anyways kudos to the guy in the op for trying, hos physique doesn't look too bad actually.

Why there are so many gymcel curries? WTF?

These guys are so desperate to brag about it too. When I go to family gatherings and some distant cousin works out, he'll make sure to bring it up. Fuck, one was even talking about something he saw on the internet and screencapped, went into photos which was conveniently on a picture of him topless. (which he then talked about) I, and no one else gives a shit brah, fuckin' hell.

To play devils advocate he could be a bicylist or something similar as they have huge quads with no biceps or upper body aesthetics. I was sort of in the same boat when I could use my stationary bike for cardio and that was all I did since I've had surgeries on my arms and can't lift even small weight over my head or stretch all that much with my arms. So I spent everyday doing stationary bike and my legs got pretty thick where my upper body just kept getting leaner but no muscle. It sucks but he isn't bad. No girl is going to look at his quads while fucking him and he will look real handsome in regular clothes since he is fit.

"The goal of "gymceling" is aesthetics. There is no body building competition where contestant are rewarded according to their strength."

That is because it is a "bodybuilding" competition, it is the reason why they generally focus on isolation exercises instead of compound.

"Body aesthetics is closely related to sexual attraction."

No one said otherwise however your genetic base i a lot more important when it comes to this.

"I don't understand why all these gymcels keep bullshitting us with "strength" and other bs. Do they think we are all that morons?"

The problem is that you are trying to lump everyone in the same category.

"99.99% of people start gymcelling with one and only goal in mind that is "getting laid". So after couple of years when that does not lead to anywhere they start coping by talking different bullshit like "strength" and other shit."

I didnt. I was a nearly obese and isolated kid, that is why i started with a compound oriented program instead of isolation.

"They need to find a way to justify all the time and effort they have already wasted right?"

Why do you think it is "wasted" Lifting weight, exercise in general feels good and beneficial hor your health.

> ya that's what I am saying, bodybuilding == aesthetics == attracting potential mate for reproduction

> Then may be you are one of those 0.01%, that's why I said 99.99%

>There are other exercises that are beneficial to health, like cardio, yoga, tai-chi and many more. They are not based on muscle building.

> ya that's what I am saying, bodybuilding == aesthetics == attracting potential mate for reproduction

> Then may be you are one of those 0.01%, that's why I said 99.99%

>There are other exercises that are beneficial to health, like cardio, yoga, tai-chi and many more. They are not based on muscle building.

So Incel term "gymcelling" means lifting weight in order to get laid?

I am inclined to believe that you are underestimating the importance of muscle mass. I am not sure if these exercises can create enough tension for hypertrophy, also depends on the type of cardio.

https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/84/3/475/4648841
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4889643/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3765109/

I am not necessarily saying "you should lift weights though. I dont lift weights aswell and i follow a combination of plyometric/isometric bodyweight workout and conditioning. You can create enough stress for hypertrophy with bodyweight exercises after all!

Anyways, there is no problem with his body. He looks quite good and the only problem is with his face.

Strength :lul::lul::lul::lul: