Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Pathetic existence we call Life

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
I was in a public transport. It was somewhat late at night, close to midnight.
The guy sitting in front of me was am absolute truecel (close resemblance to the one we use a lot in the memes). He was fat, non existent chin shorter than me, balding as well and glasses with broken frame. His body was shaped like an upside down apple.
I avoided eye contact as I do with most people. Then all of a sudden he complimented my bag and asked me where did I get that from. I gave a one word answer to not appear rude. Then he literally started spewing his whole life's story. As he was non NT I didn't feel comfortable engaging with him but here are the points I picked up.
-His mom is ethnic whore (Lebanese) who sucked off a white beta male to leave her shit hole country.
-His mom probably left his dad or vice versa (does it matter) than his mom got a series of Chad boyfriends, the first one abused him the most.
-One of his moms Chad boyfriends got both of them into drugs (Wonder what happened to the personality detector ?)
-One of his "friends" put gasoline in him and try to ignite fire.
-His first girlfriend made of out with another guy in their first date (I was surprised he even made it to a date)

He would have gone on but the transport stopped.

A bunch of noodle whore got on, he offered the noodles a seat besides him. They declined. He made the "krempee" gesture on them and laughed. I genuinely laughed with him. Cuz these noodlewhore were heading for the club in search of white dick at such late night.
Then the transport stopped again. He got up and from his trolley pulled a Teddy Bear and said "This is his CHILD" of all fucking things "Child" and this is the only thing he loves and had almost everyone's attention and then left.

He left me thinking is this a life really worth living ? Isn't death more preferably than spending one grueling day in his predicament?
Fuck this GAY EARTH.

He just wasn't born with a good personality.

Read somewhere that Caps are prone to getting unsolicited life synopsis from strangers.

He might be here and reading this right now :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

I would have hanged out with him more.

We should be his friends.

God damn I’m so scared of becoming one of those lunatics on bus stops who talk to themselves or talk to you and give you their entire life story. Imagine how lonely those guys have to be. Truly fate worse than death.

Ugly face= ugly life.

We are fucked forever and ever

God damn I’m so scared of becoming one of those lunatics on bus stops who talk to themselves or talk to you and give you their entire life story. Imagine how lonely those guys have to be. Truly fate worse than death.

They also most likely do not even have a driver licence. This is why they have to take the bus in the first place as a grown up man. Finally, more and more men talking about this problem.

They also most likely do not even have a driver licence. This is why they have to take the bus in the first place as a grown up man. Finally, more and more men talking about this problem.
DriverlicensePill strikes again.

I would blackpill and invite him to the incel community. I like chatting to other incels assuming they are not purely bluepilled soyboys

mogs me :feelsrope:. If such dude can get a date, and I cannot even get a 'hi' back, it is SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME:cryfeels:
I was just as shocked as you. But I don't think she even let him touch her hand
I would blackpill and invite him to the incel community. I like chatting to other incels
He was probably coping with drugs that's why I didn't engage.