Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Pathetic Cuck on /IncelExit admits to paying a foid money to spend time with her

Sounds like a soydditor alright jfl

he should kill himself

There is nothing more depressing then IncelExit... Is just a place for inkwells to self-flagellate in front of their dom-feminist-normie mommies and daddies.

Guys try to leave inceldom but women push them back to the path.

The guy is most likely desperate, doesn't know what else to do and wants to avoid inceldom, but the black pill always comes back to collect.

Also, staying friends with someone who rejected you is cucked.

Being friends with a woman? Why do that yourself

That's why I stopped having female friends, they didn't benefit me at all.
There is that, but the worst is her talking about her perfect love life. You will hear about her boyfriends and stupid privileged people problems.

There is nothing more depressing then IncelExit... Is just a place for inkwells to self-flagellate in front of their dom-feminist-normie mommies and daddies.
Can’t think of anything more cucked

His female “friend” treats him like shit, big surprise

He seems very autistic.

Why be best friends with a woman that rejected your genes? Youre useless genetic materials to her.

And also an ad to get any woman. Yep, autistic.

I don't see anything wrong with what he said. Idk why his foid friend would hear that and think he's an incel. Maybe it's like how americans throw around the word 'fascist' without actually knowing what it means.

He seems very autistic.

Why be best friends with a woman that rejected your genes? Youre useless genetic materials to her.

Because he wants the validation and approval. Obvious sperg or at the very least normie.

"J-just get to know and befriend women inkwell, they are nothing like you think:feels::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Lmao:feelskek:. Even the incels with those oh so compassionate female friends aren't safe from being called incel subhumans the moment they step outside of the beta cuck line:feelskek::feelskek:.

extremely non-NT post
Guys try to leave inceldom but women push them back to the path.

The guy is most likely desperate, doesn't know what else to do and wants to avoid inceldom, but the black pill always comes back to collect.

Also, staying friends with someone who rejected you is cucked.

Nothing more pathetic than an incel on reddit, and that includes when /r/incels and /r/braincels was a thing, if you're some refugee from there I still think you're a gigantic cuck.

IncelExit is the most brootal blackpill, its not a meme its not a statistic its just a brootal portrait of reality of sub5s trying to secure foids. No matter their intention or willingness the result is always the same and they get called incel regardless, brootal. No respect for your SMV

That reddit is too soy for me, I never went there. Why do you people go there do you like soy

There is that, but the worst is her talking about her perfect love life. You will hear about her boyfriends and stupid privileged people problems.
Yup. Having foid Friends is cucked.

Fucking cuck retard why would he admit this? People should be blackpilled so they dont embarrass themselves as often.

No bitches he might as well be an incel but he's in denial

He seems very autistic.

jfl at r/incelexit. They can leave the blackpill but the blackpill wont leave them

I don't see anything wrong with what he said. Idk why his foid friend would hear that and think he's an incel. Maybe it's like how americans throw around the word 'fascist' without actually knowing what it means.
Foids love when men betabux and even encourage it but there has to be some subtlety. I think most normie women would get offended if you implied their partner was betabuxxing because it erodes their moral standing. So anything that implies a transactional relationship between male and female is probably going to get on her nerves. I agree though she is being very oversensitive for calling him an incel. Shes probably some SJW bitch who listens to hardcore feminist podcasts and is always on the lookout for "warning signs".

Foids love when men betabux and even encourage it but there has to be some subtlety. I think most normie women would get offended if you implied their partner was betabuxxing because it erodes their moral standing. So anything that implies a transactional relationship between male and female is probably going to get on her nerves. I agree though she is being very oversensitive for calling him an incel. Shes probably some SJW bitch who listens to hardcore feminist podcasts and is always on the lookout for "warning signs".

Yeah, that basically sums it up.

I see you're a man of culture as well:feelsokman:

Last edited:
jfl at r/incelexit. They can leave the blackpill but the blackpill wont leave them
Because the blackpill is the TRUTH.
Incelexit is pathetic we need a way to bring them back in.

0 self esteem

Because the blackpill is the TRUTH.
Incelexit is pathetic we need a way to bring them back in.
I've been messaging users on /IncelExit and I have been attempting to convince them to return to the incel community. It's very difficult because they are deeply entrenched in the bluepill