Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Past is past.

1583245905553-gif.216927

@ionlycopenow @Subhuman Currycel @mylifeistrash

not the slightest surprise at all. water is indeed wet

:feelsclown: strikes again

Lol she just used the threesome with a girl to guilt him into getting cucked for the rest of his life with mmf threesomes and an open relationship.

These posts depress me so much. They kill my hope of ascending because I know women will do this to me

1583245905553-gif.216927

only skimmed through it

but I bet anything these women are all fat and have saggy titties, as most western women do, 80%+ chance

so why all of this stress and BS for a fat saggy titty whore who fucks all these men while she's with you?

"Wah wah ,it's only fun when I'm the one destroying the sex market and cuckin other men/women"

Litrelary both of them. They deserve each other. Specifically to be hanged with each other.

1583245905553-gif.216927

Just another whore that’s taken so many cocks she’s lost her ability to pair bond and a naive dude thinking she’s salvageable and can make her into LTR material.
Gotta love the state of the west.

Lol she just used the threesome with a girl to guilt him into getting cucked for the rest of his life with mmf threesomes and an open relationship.
^
Just another whore that’s taken so many cocks she’s lost her ability to pair bond and a naive dude thinking she’s salvageable and can make her into LTR material.
Gotta love the state of the west.
Yeah she's completely unable to love

This is so far outside any frame of reference I have that I don't connect with it emotionally at all. If you can get one girlfriend, you can get another one and dump her too if she does something you don't like.

only skimmed through it

but I bet anything these women are all fat and have saggy titties, as most western women do, 80%+ chance

so why all of this stress and BS for a fat saggy titty whore who fucks all these men while she's with you?
idk tbh

that's part of what isn't too bad about being incel. knowing most men are either incel or in a relationship with a landwhale