Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting past comments from people made me a loser

rvj

rvj

Banned
-
let me start this off with, im 18, i have no job, i cant drive, i have no permit nor have i ever attempted to get one. I've never had my first job, and dont have my ID, my only source of identification is a passport which i guess it is an ID but not quite.

now that you read this, you can obviously tell im at rock bottom, im a loser.
all my life, as a kid, everyone made me feel so ashamed about asking questions and being curious, and everyone made fun of me when i didnt know something, especially in elementary, where kids my own age in 3rd and 4th grade would constantly make comments about how appearantly dumb i was, everyone excluded me and made me feel like a freak, and theyd laugh at me and make comments about how stupid my questions were whenver i asked the teacher a question in class, whether it was lesson related or not. now that i look back at it, they definitely just didnt like me, my questions were never stupid , they were just normal lesson based questions, but everyone would make me feel like such a imbecile for anything i did. now how does this connect me to being a loser who doesnt know how the real world works you ask? well im scared of not being able to learn , or get the hang of things, all the comments ive received as a kid made me feel like i wasnt keeping up like everyone else, now that i look back at it, i was no different from them, i wasnt any level behind, but they had something against me, but even knowing that now, the feeling doesnt ever leave me. ive never attempted to drive because im scared of not ever getting the hang of it, i never went to get my ID because im scared of how people will judge me for not having one yet at this age, and didnt get it before because i was scared of communicating and sounding stupid, i have no job because im scared of not getting the hang of my job and doing bad at it, im scared of just being the freak everyone made me feel like i always was, i dont want to go back to that. its been years but im so stuck up, im a grown man now but my little self still talks inside me, still scared of being a freak, they ruined my life, i dont know why everyone disliked me, i wasnt annoying or loud, i was never that type of kid, i was somewhat quiet even, i just tried to blend in with everyone else to feel normal , but ive never felt normal, why did everyone treat me like a freak? ill never know, but the trauma will probably stick with me forever. im a loser.

Height?

Frame width?

dnr GrAY

here's a book with a similar plotline:

a major character was called a 'loser' by glenn gould in his youth, and this eventually led him to suicide

hopefully you learn from his example, GrAY

let me start this off with, im 18, i have no job, i cant drive, i have no permit nor have i ever attempted to get one. I've never had my first job, and dont have my ID, my only source of identification is a passport which i guess it is an ID but not quite.
I have had some summers jobs setup by the school counselor and other than the ID tried to get one and they wouldn't accept my town birth certificate at the dmv same though.

Dnr all of it stopped at the first paragraph not sectioned properly, get an internship or training you are still young

Stop torturing yourself because of others,their opinions mean absolutely zero to reality.

“The more you struggle to live, the less you live. Give up the notion that you must be sure of what you are doing. Instead, surrender to what is real within you, for that alone is sure....you are above everything distressing.”​

Spinoza.jpg

Not being able to drive on your own is going to be a giant pain in the ass, I heavily recommend that you get a license

5’7 with wide shoulders don’t know the exact width but they’re super wide, im a skinny guy tho
Explained it all

The pattern always correct sadly

elaborate, what’s the ‘pattern’ and how is it always correct
Having height below 188 cm as a male will make you have higher possibility living shitty social life
Truly a tragedy

5’7 with wide shoulders don’t know the exact width but they’re super wide, im a skinny guy tho

5’9 with my shoes on so usually i’d say 5’9
How tf are you 5’9 with shoes on if your 5’7 do you use lifts or something??
Even with my air max 90s that I sometimes wear I think I only go up 1 inch In height

Your lucky you have wide frame obviously 5’7 is still a shit height but it could have been worse
Im 5’6 but my frame is small I have ER tier frame

It actually amazes me how small my frame is everytime I see it in the mirror I look like a fucking kid its brutal
I must stand out so much compared to the average person in the street

Stop torturing yourself because of others,their opinions mean absolutely zero to reality.

“The more you struggle to live, the less you live. Give up the notion that you must be sure of what you are doing. Instead, surrender to what is real within you, for that alone is sure....you are above everything distressing.”​

Spinoza.jpg
Based Spinoza

How tf are you 5’9 with shoes on if your 5’7 do you use lifts or something??
Even with my air max 90s that I sometimes wear I think I only go up 1 inch In height

Your lucky you have wide frame obviously 5’7 is still a shit height but it could have been worse
Im 5’6 but my frame is small I have ER tier frame

It actually amazes me how small my frame is everytime I see it in the mirror I look like a fucking kid its brutal
I must stand out so much compared to the average person in the street
just regular airforces

I have a hat with an large embroiled "L" on it.