Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Passportmaxxing is a cope if you are not stereotypically white

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★★★
I had a colleague who went to Seoul in South Korea for a week. He is half white and half Caucasus (think Armenia, Georgia), so slightly darker skin, black hair, dark brown eyes, which stands out here since 90% people here have blue eyes(everyone from my mother's side, for example). He is also not that tall.
Happy Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by filmeditor

How do you think it went? Everyone there ignored him, and at some point he got drunk, arrested by the police, and had his Iphone stolen.

On the other hand, guys like my cousin, who has blond hair and A10 eyes would do much better, considering he mogs even here.

That nigger wasn't exotic enough. Simple as that.

No shit nigga

"JBW" is usually Just Be Nordic theory.

I have brown eyes, brown curly hair so I don't think geomaxxing in NEA would work for me.

You need to be exotic in an area for this to work

That nigger wasn't exotic enough. Simple as that.
Not only that, I think an Indian guy wouldn't do that much better, even if he would be considered "exotic". Asians have big hangups over skin color, meaning whiter is better.

eastern european women get wet from such churkas
1633324-1001662-karapetyan_square.jpg
iu
f0bdd156851311ee89e5b646b2a0ffc1:upscaled
80231.jpg
d447d1939ff9bca46a7130319fc4e043.jpeg
images
13459636.jpg
images

artworks-TUNheE7Ny0hkyzmL-ugyXDA-t500x500.jpg

Last edited:
You need to be exotic in an area for this to work
I think it also depends on the area. A brown guy would fare better here in EE than an asian guy, since women like more masculine men here, and tan skin is considered a sign of health here.
eastern european women get wet from such churkas
1633324-1001662-karapetyan_square.jpg
f0bdd156851311ee89e5b646b2a0ffc1:upscaled
80231.jpg
d447d1939ff9bca46a7130319fc4e043.jpeg
images
13459636.jpg
images

artworks-TUNheE7Ny0hkyzmL-ugyXDA-t500x500.jpg
Unironically in some cases it works pretty well. As far as marriage goes, most women here prefer guys from down south, e.g. Portugese, Greeks, Italians, even Egyptians.
Yesterday I even saw a single mother with a niglet. I wish we had a prohibitive immigration policy like Japan has, every time I deal with a third worlder the service is always worse

what about SEA

Not sure, apparently the competition in places like The Philippines has risen drastically with passport bros from the US.

I'm also ugly and Non-NT so that makes it way harder.

Yesterday I even saw a single mother with a niglet. I wish we had a prohibitive immigration policy like Japan has, every time I deal with a third worlder the service is always worse
it's just over for europe

I think it also depends on the area. A brown guy would fare better here in EE than an asian guy, since women like more masculine men here, and tan skin is considered a sign of health here.

Unironically in some cases it works pretty well. As far as marriage goes, most women here prefer guys from down south, e.g. Portugese, Greeks, Italians, even Egyptians.
This is because foids like lowinhib dumb man, and those churka animals are the most lowinhib and retarded race i can imagine.

Not sure, apparently the competition in places like The Philippines has risen drastically with passport bros from the US.

I'm also ugly and Non-NT so that makes it way harder.
Philippines is long time for white normie tier men, so much competition, only option is Asian countries with least amount of white/black tourists

This is because foids like lowinhib dumb man, and those churka animals are the most lowinhib and retarded race i can imagine.

I would say that more masculine features and darker complexion also fare a role.
Baltic phenotype, for example, for men has soft noses and rounder faces, which is not good for aesthetics. E.g. see east nordid here, or my avatar.

When EA women daty they like white men they mean blonde guys with blue eyes.

So dark coloring white Can have a advantage in nordics place ?

Lifefuel if it's true, but i doubt about this
I'm not sure about Nordic places, but in Slavic places it works