Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Passportbros ruined SEAmaxxing

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★

Look at this SMUG fucking normie walking around Philihpinnes, if I seen someone like this while I'm there it would ruin my fucking day, why the fuck do normie passportbros come there and ruin it for truecels like me, they spread the fucking news now the place is infested with this faggots. It's fucking over.

Normies ruin everything.

cant blame him tbh youre a future passport bro to0o

SEA will be a dead meme by the time i get there :feelsrope:

cant blame him tbh youre a future passport bro to0o
There's a huge difference between a mogger who can get pussy easily in his country but that's still not enough for him, and a desperate man who NEEDS to literally go to a different country in order to have a chance.

Its gonna be real though in the future when theres less 3th World women working as Hookers and more and more passport Bros leave the West.

Basically the Modern Western Women will outsouce the sub8s by Expectations, this combined with Hyperinflation leads to a falling birthrate and a Demographic shift of American and European men permanently immigrating into 3th World countries.

Its gonna be real though in the future when theres less 3th World women working as Hookers and more and more passport Bros leave the West.

Basically the Modern Western Women will outsouce the sub8s by Expectations, this combined with Hyperinflation leads to a falling birthrate and a Demographic shift of American and European men permanently immigrating into 3th World countries.

There's a huge difference between a mogger who can get pussy easily in his country but that's still not enough for him, and a desperate man who NEEDS to literally go to a different country in order to have a chance.

I've been preaching SEA will be no good in the next decade. The women will slowly westernize and the hot ones will become single mothers. Vietnam is probably the worst right now. I have no idea what countries will be good but those who want to SEAmaxx better do it ASAP.

Man, I want a girlfriend that looks just like that noodlefoid. :feelsbadman:

SA not SEA but I wasn't getting any traction with the women down there. Their SMV has already inflated.

No Pattaya for your face :feelsEhh: :feelskek:

Just find another country. Normies only seamax in Philippines and Thailand. Do one they don't know about.

Just find another country. Normies only seamax in Philippines and Thailand. Do one they don't know about.
Yeah just communicate with gooks via google translate... JFL.

How am I gonna ascend with someone who cant speak my language. At least in Philippines they speak English.

I really wanan live in Japan tbh I wanna have a japanese gf/wife so fucking man its over 89esifjasdfpuiljawijaswetuihgseawo i an cant fordda ai cant afford it its so fucking voer can thave nothing in this worrld sjus adgasgijagaogosdfaf as yeah scool fucking forum full of faggot fakecels i fucking hate this forums o fucking much

Peru and a bit in Bolivia
oh ok

I think Latin men gigamog SEA men that is why Latin women when they see a white man the white halo isnt as strong in the SEA, at least this is my unproven opnion.

Yeah just communicate with gooks via google translate... JFL.

How am I gonna ascend with someone who cant speak my language. At least in Philippines they speak English.

I really wanan live in Japan tbh I wanna have a japanese gf/wife so fucking man its over 89esifjasdfpuiljawijaswetuihgseawo i an cant fordda ai cant afford it its so fucking voer can thave nothing in this worrld sjus adgasgijagaogosdfaf as yeah scool fucking forum full of faggot fakecels i fucking hate this forums o fucking much
Your IQ is decent right? You could try to land a good remote job

He's 2 clear feet above the native men :feelskek: :feelskek: He's like a God peering out from the clouds.

Your IQ is decent right? You could try to land a good remote job
There is no remote jobs here that allow you to work from Japan because of Taxes.

I would have to scam my employer and pretend I am still in England and it would be a big drag. But yes that is on my list of things to try to do after I return from my SEAmaxx. Maybe I'll find a remote work and try do that.

He's 2 clear feet above the native men :feelskek: :feelskek: He's like a God peering out from the clouds.
He must feel so good about himself fucking mogging everyone its so fucking brutal

I am not going to leave my house to mog this poor people with my average european height, I will only go out to shop and to places I need to go

Native western populations are going to simply die out. Fertility rates are already through the floor, due to economics and feminism. The changes of the last 10 years and female hypergamy will increase that effect exponentially. Plus, as you say, the possibility of western men simply going abroad (although I doubt whether this will happen in any real numbers).

The west will simply be replaced by immigrants from developing countries. And the world will become a shithole. :feelskek: But dying western fertility rates mean fewer and fewer western incels. Which means less competition for western incels. Poorer countries will keep reproducing. So things could be pretty good for the next few generations of passportmaxxxers. They should enjoy a demographic sweet spot.

I am not going to leave my house to mog this poor people with my average european height, I will only go out to shop and to places I need to go
:feelskek::feelskek:
Life is so brutal when you view things in these strict, biological terms. There's no love or affection or romance, just people being attracted to the most biologically gifted person they come across.

Life is so brutal when you view things in these strict, biological terms. There's no love or affection or romance, just people being attracted to the most biologically gifted person they come across.

yh but they are normie looking men
well lot of ppl here also underrate themselves a lot, u heard of saint blackops get ton of match in SEA? if u mog him theres not much to worry about

There is no remote jobs here that allow you to work from Japan because of Taxes.

I would have to scam my employer and pretend I am still in England and it would be a big drag. But yes that is on my list of things to try to do after I return from my SEAmaxx. Maybe I'll find a remote work and try do that.
what's the tax issue precisely?

well lot of ppl here also underrate themselves a lot, u heard of saint blackops get ton of match in SEA? if u mog him theres not much to worry about
idk if I mog him. Im probably on par him with him. I am very ugly, probably more ugly than most of this forum

what's the tax issue precisely?

Most of the job contracts and I mean like 99.9% of them have stipulations that mean you can work remotely but only INSIDE United Kingdome. This is something they won't negotiate on because if you work from abroad they will have to tax you differently after your tax residence laps or some shit.

Main problem is Tax Residency and rules on Permanent Establishment.

I mean the easiest way to avoid this is just to scam your employer and not tell them what you are doing. They'll probably figure it out eventually and fire you or tell you to return but alas... You can also start your own company, register it then create a IR35 contract
  • Inside IR35: The contractor is considered an employee for tax purposes, meaning they must pay income tax and National Insurance Contributions (NICs) similar to a regular employee.
  • Outside IR35: The contractor is considered self-employed, allowing them to benefit from tax efficiencies available to businesses.
Basically you create your own company, you hire yourself, then you contract yourself out to a company. This is one way to get a legal remote job in UK and live wherever you want, but then you have to do all the taxes yourself and shit and also not many companies want to do all this bs shenanigans.

Tl'dr: UK companies dont wanna deal with the tax and other bs shenanigans, they just go on the path of least resistance, so work remote from UK only.

Lol the truecel in the purple shirt

Different planes of existence altogether! @CopingForBrutality

View attachment 1171772

Look at this SMUG fucking normie walking around Philihpinnes, if I seen someone like this while I'm there it would ruin my fucking day, why the fuck do normie passportbros come there and ruin it for truecels like me, they spread the fucking news now the place is infested with this faggots. It's fucking over.
Gotta find new fertile ground to passport maxx in

View attachment 1172103
Different planes of existence altogether! @CopingForBrutality

Doesn't even have to be between individuals, but environments too. How does ANYONE expect to have a conscious decent life when they live like the first picture..