Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Passed out, shit my pants

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I drank too much (actually not enough), passed out, and woke up with shit in my pants.
It's over
IMG 20200109 095605

lowinhib posting here you shithead :feelskek:

other things in life

Based and peepeepoopoopilled

good job OP. You should send them to braziliansigma

Now youre in the world of shit.

The poopoopeepeepill

based and diarrheapilled

holy shit, this is so low inhib :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

well done OP

somewhere @NEETAndTidy is lurking and approves of this thread

Was expecting sloppy wet shit, that isn't that bad. looks like a skidmark

also sent it to brazilian shitcuck, he'll be seething since his soy and tranny semen diet has caused his shit to become liquid

You’re going to become dependent on alcohol if you aren’t already.

I had a skidmark after drinking hennessy, my anus has smelt like liquor for a day now. went to uni and was told my whole body smells like a someone who lives in the street, even though I showered that morning. Dean of academics kinda noticed as he in the way to visiting a class in the hallway and had me talk to the nurse lmao/jfl

I drank too much (actually not enough), passed out, and woke up with shit in my pants.
It's over

Screenshot 2020 01 10 17 54 08 1

This was 6 days before I nearly died from organ failure (caused by my many years of alcoholism), used to do it all the time whilst drinking.

And not to push you to rope, but I still do it now and I've been alcohol-free for 5 weeks and currently in rehab. It doesn't get better even if you go sober, I have to wear diapers (nappies) at night in bed and will have to for the remainder of my life :feelsrope::waitwhat:

kek...
like Spud in trainspotting.

There’s groups on Reddit like this type of stuff.

Watch IT make some post about this thread

Bro holy shit I just burst out laughing on the bus. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: what the fuck

Inspired me to drink more of my vodka blet

Based and shitpilled