Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Passangers 2016 is some blackpilled movie ngl

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
Spoiler alert ahead if you haven't watched it yet... But it's a shit movie anyway so its ok.

Some guy wakes up on sci-fi ship, he's played by a chad actor ofc. He is lonely because he wasn't meant to wake up yet 90 years to go so he wakes up some other woman and plays it off as an accident. Of course she wants his chad dick. Later she realizes he woke her up so she gets pissed but its ok because like few days later its all back to normal and she wants the chad dick back again ofc forgiving chad for basically killing her.

Fuck I thought I am going to watch some cool sci-fi movie but noooo I have to be reminded how shit my life is.

If I was the one in his position she would not even speak to me lol. She would probably kill herself after like 1 month just not to spend her life with me.

It's rare a movie that is not about a stacy-chad romance tbh.

If I was the one in his position she would not even speak to me lol. She would probably kill herself after like 1 month just not to spend her life with me.

I know the movie you're talking about, didn't watched it though, just looked at the trailer and thought to myself that it's probably shit. Judging by your post, I must've been right.

I will give it a watch then

It's rare a movie that is not about a stacy-chad romance tbh.

I will give it a watch then

At one point in the movie the foid character walks up to some sleeping woman she doesn't know and just by looking at her she says I like her, I could be her friend. There is a whole section of movie where she guesses what peoples profession are just by looking at them. If this is not a fucking blackpill then I dont know what is. A foid deciding your worth by your looks alone.

I actually liked the first 10-15 mins of the movie a lot. But then when he woke the foid up IT ALL WENT TO HELL BRO. BRACE YOURSELF.

This is what broke up Chris Pratt and his wife, I think. People thought “oh, she supported him for years and he’s a loyal Chad” then the weight loss and fame came and he dumped her for a woman 10+ years younger. They (the women) still say he’s great because Chad but a beta provider actor who works long hours gets criticized because he didn’t spend enough time with his wife or kids. :feelstastyman::woke:

If you're a movie junkie or simply like psychological thrillers OP. You should watch the circle 2015.
fifty people wake up in a darkened room, only to find that one of them is killed every two minutes or when they attempt to leave. When they realize that they can control which person is selected to die, blocs emerge based on personal values.

It's a mediocre movie but kinda black pilled at the same time.

If you're a movie junkie or simply like psychological thrillers OP. You should watch the circle 2015.
fifty people wake up in a darkened room, only to find that one of them is killed every two minutes or when they attempt to leave. When they realize that they can control which person is selected to die, blocs emerge based on personal values.

Gonna watch it.

I watched a similar movie while ago it was great tbh no Stacy only three men trying to find their way out from a trains

The movie poster tells you what you are getting into. I like sci fi movies but I never watched htis one because it is about some stupid chad-stacy romance.

I really did like the movie Uncanny, though. I thought it was about some stupid romance but the ending is what really makes it.

I really enjoy it so far thanks for this recommendation.

Falling Down is a better blackpilled movie than this. This movie features a Chad and Stacy and they kiss at one point.