Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Party Whore went from Hero to Zero after a Van Paralyses her

cokeboy

cokeboy

Recruit
★★★
The video is about a young woman named Lauren Doy who was paralyzed in a car accident when she was 20 years old.Lauren is now sharing her story to raise awareness about road safety.

The video starts with Lauren and her friend Rebecca being interviewed on the talk show This Morning. Lauren recounts the night of the accident. She had been out with friends and was walking home when she stepped out into the road and was hit by a delivery van. She suffered a broken pelvis, wrist, and neck, and was left paralyzed from the neck down.

Lauren spent 16 months in the hospital, including 3 weeks in intensive care. She was told that she would never breathe independently again and would always need to be on a ventilator. However, Lauren was determined to prove them wrong.She worked hard in therapy and eventually was able to breathe on her own most of the time.

After leaving the hospital, Lauren lived with her parents for six years. However, she eventually moved into her own bungalow. Lauren met her friend Rebecca, who co-founded a complex care company, through her care. Rebecca was impressed by Lauren's determination and positive attitude, and encouraged her to share her story with others.

Lauren and Rebecca now give talks about road safety to all ages, from primary school children to prison inmates. Lauren enjoys sharing her story and feels that it gives her a sense of purpose. She believes that her story is important because it shows the consequences that can result from making poor decisions.

The video ends with Lauren and Rebecca encouraging viewers to never give up on their dreams. Lauren says that her motto is "Never Say Never" because sometimes the impossible is possible.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue7WKfqaLfs

If she were more mode modest/more introverted maybe she would be healthy now. But car accidents can happen anytime to anyone. I got hit by a car in front of elementary school. I was lucky to not get any serious injury.

Oh no, the whore missed out on riding the cock carousel as much as she could've without her injuries and disabilities. Don't you just feel so bad for her?

Her SMV > This entire forum's SMV

I feel a little bad, its gotta be rough being paralysed… but then you gotta realise these are the same people that treat you like a fucking animal and have 0 respect for you :reeeeee: phew… i no longer feel bad for her :feelscomfy:

I feel a little bad, its gotta be rough being paralysed… but then you gotta realise these are the same people that treat you like a fucking animal and have 0 respect for you :reeeeee: phew… i no longer feel bad for her :feelscomfy:
Based inkel

This should have been the plot of Twilight

Pity it wasn't a rape van

I love rape vans. foids should too, but if they don't then it's ok that's why they're called rape vans

"Never say never" -justin bieber 2024