Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Party In Eskişehir, Turkey

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
This is fucking ragefuel. I wish it was at my city Istanbul. I'm sure, I'd ended that party. Fucking idiotic life. I'm 18 and still KHHV and lost everything. Teen love etc. These normies and chads are kissing and having sex with foids. They stole foids from me. They stole my life. They should pay for what they did to me.

Turks cant be incel

Why? Arranged marriage

@Mentally lost cel thoughts ?

youre not a "real" turk then. Trust me, kid.
Arranged marriage and other shits are cope in turkey. Only rich bloodlines at east terrorism area are doing that. Turkey is becoming a cucked western country.

Arranged marriage and other shits are cope in turkey. Only rich bloodlines at east terrorism area are doing that. Turkey is becoming a cucked western country.
lies

Rope is for pussies. I wanna live as long as possible

Turkish foids are all very ugly tho. Even greek foids mog the hell out of them
There is a research check this and see how clown are turkish foids:

Gzel

There is a research check this and see how clown are turkish foids:

View attachment 612177
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Gigacope. WTF. Dude....come on are you really trying to sell me this bullshit pic? Turkish foids are the ugliest in Europe. Indian bitches too.

"They consider themselves the most beautiful" LOL

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Gigacope. WTF. Dude....come on are you really trying to sell me this bullshit pic? Turkish foids are the ugliest in Europe
Yeah they are. But they think they are most beautiful because of giga simp Turk men army.

Yeah they are. But they think they are most beautiful because of giga simp Turk men army.
Ive never seen one turkish stacey EVER either irl or internet. Not one.

Seems like a great place to commit Hotline Miami at.

Female choice is true for every population on this planet. Arranged marriage doesn't really occur too often in Turkey anymore.
Arranged marriage in turkey was norm at 50 years ago, not now. Now turkey is getting westernized day by day by cuckamerica.

This is fucking ragefuel. I wish it was at my city Istanbul. I'm sure, I'd ended that party. Fucking idiotic life. I'm 18 and still KHHV and lost everything. Teen love etc. These normies and chads are kissing and having sex with foids. They stole foids from me. They stole my life. They should pay for what they did to me.

View attachment 612164
Filthy turkroaches:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Filthy turkroaches:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:
Aren't you also a Turk living in a currently illegally occupied British colony that should've rightfully belonged to the U.S.?

Last edited:
Arranged marriage in turkey was norm at 50 years ago, not now. Now turkey is getting westernized day by day by cuckamerica.
Arranged marriage is still a norm in India but I think in next couple of decades it will be antiquated. Feminists, USA and Jews are trying their best to destroy Indian culture. In Indian dramas, they show Indian men, Indian culture and Old Indian women as oppressors while showing Indian women as innocent princess who are being tortured by all of us. They are basically brainwashing Indian foids.

Arranged marriage is still a norm in India but I think in next couple of decades it will be antiquated. Feminists, USA and Jews are trying their best to destroy Indian culture. In Indian dramas, they show Indian men, Indian culture and Old Indian women as oppressors while showing Indian women as innocent princess who are being tortured by all of us. They are basically brainwashing Indian foids.
Brutal

View attachment 612164
Yo, send me some Turkish girls my way.

Turkey is so fucking pozzed. I don't envy any turkcels. You guys are fully under the globohomo boot.

Reduced from the Ottoman empire to this degeneracy. :feelsbadman:

Turkey is so fucking pozzed. I don't envy any turkcels. You guys are fully under the globohomo boot.

Reduced from the Ottoman empire to this degeneracy. :feelsbadman:
I know brocel. Thats brutal

We're going back to nature