Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Partial cure for autism found, fecal/shit transplant. NT Maxx post

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

would u do this to cut autism by 50%?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
wtf I aint eating shit to be less autistic

(assuming it's about eating shit cause i didnt click)

My Palinopsia is caused by TCF4 overexpression...I doubt it would help.

A... what? :feelswhat:

Good thing I'm not autistic. :feelsaww:

sounds like some shit dindu hindu cucks would say given their obsession with cow feces :feelshaha::feelshaha:

life fuel for modicels

note you can possibly just do diet control and supplemtns to get benefits of fecal transplant without having to take someone else's shit in most cases. But this option is still good to be aware of for extreme autistic cels here

note you can possibly just do diet control and supplemtns to get benefits of fecal transplant without having to take someone else's shit in most cases. But this option is still good to be aware of for extreme autistic cels here
I plan to lookxmaxx so will try that, I have high functioning autism. going back to college as a wizard let's see if I can finally ascend

u don't eat the shit. They basically cut up your intestines or guts and put someone else's shit(healthy normie fags) jn.

so it's surgery :worryfeels:

u don't eat the shit. They basically cut up your intestines or guts and put someone else's shit(healthy normie fags) jn.
That doesn't sound much better... :feelswhat:

If I did this with instead with a severely autistic truecel, would it give me autism? :feelshehe:

It doesn't work!

Either that, or the shit I found on the streets of India were from autists.

Massive LIFEFUEL for rich autistcels who want NT Maxx.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Microbiome/comments/mqpcym/human_fecal_transplant_reduces_autism_symptoms_by/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

by possibly getting fecal transplant u can cut your autism by 50% in many cases. St the least via diet control and probiotics after gut testing. U can probably find some fixss for mega autismo

Plus, I don't know about this study. :feelswhat:

Seems like something that'll be in the news cycle for a month or two, and then disappear entirely... :feelshehe:

Like those cancer "cures". :feelsaww:

@Zer0/∞ i will be probiotics Maxxing for next year and see if makes me more NT. might be a legit theory

I'd do this. It all happens under anesthesia.

I'd do anything to cure my autism.

Fucking disgusting just vape weed and it helps with mine :reeeeee:
Massive LIFEFUEL for rich autistcels who want NT Maxx.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Microbiome/comments/mqpcym/human_fecal_transplant_reduces_autism_symptoms_by/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

by possibly getting fecal transplant u can cut your autism by 50% in many cases. St the least via diet control and probiotics after gut testing. U can probably find some fixss for mega autismo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back