Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Part of the reason I want to ascend so badly is that I want to feel like a normal person

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Cursed
★★★★★
I'm just tired of feeling like a loser. People always say that losing your virginity won't change anything but I know it would for me because it would boost my self esteem and confidence. The worst part about being an incel for me is feeling like an unwanted loser and ascending is the only way for me to make that feeling go away.

It will change everything, don't listen to the normies

I'm just tired of feeling like a loser. People always say that losing your virginity won't change anything but I know it would for me because it would boost my self esteem and confidence. The worst part about being an incel for me is feeling like an unwanted loser and ascending is the only way for me to make that feeling go away.
You are not a loser because there are millions of men who are incel like you. It's not like you are the only person out of 8 billion people who suffers from inceldom. Inceldom is not a rare disability, it's more common than you think

most of my problems would disappear if I had an LTR and the ones that didn't i would be far more motivated to fix

You are not a loser because there are millions of men who are incel like you. It's not like you are the only person out of 8 billion people who suffers from inceldom. Inceldom is not a rare disability, it's more common than you think
That actually makes me feel better

People always say that losing your virginity won't change anything but I know it would for me because it would boost my self esteem and confidence.
These people are delusional liars. Deep down they know they are lying.
Losing virginity while taking the virginity of a girl is LIFE.
SEX is HAPPINESS.
SEX is ESSENTIAL in a human's life.
SEX IS LIFE.

YES

IT IS THE SACRED LOTUS. THE HOLY FLOWER. ONE IS NOT A MAN WITHOUT IT DESPITE WHAT OTHERS TELL YOU. EAT OF IT AND LIVE

YES

IT IS THE SACRED LOTUS. THE HOLY FLOWER. ONE IS NOT A MAN WITHOUT IT DESPITE WHAT OTHERS TELL YOU. EAT OF IT AND LIVE
True. I hate when the importance of this is downplayed

most of my problems would disappear if I had an LTR and the ones that didn't i would be far more motivated to fix
Exactly. If the love, sex, and cuddling needs were met already, it wouldn’t be so hard to actually improve other areas

Depends what age group you're talking about but being an incel at my age isn't that uncommon. It's the thought of staying one that really worries me.

These people are delusional liars. Deep down they know they are lying.
Losing virginity while taking the virginity of a girl is LIFE.
SEX is HAPPINESS.
SEX is ESSENTIAL in a human's life.
SEX IS LIFE.
Normies will say sex and relationships aren't important when it's in every piece of media and it's half of what they talk about it.

True. I hate when the importance of this is downplayed
I don't even think it's that big a deal, like psychologically. Sure. the mystery box is opened, but holy fuck.

You married/non virgin bitching about your girl not putting out? You get sympathy. Complain as an inkwell/virigin in the same position? "NOBODY OWES YOU SEX!"

You tell men who were just admiring how you did something you are khv? INSTANT disrespect. Instant.

It really is like some kind of ritual.

I went from having aspirations when I was younger to be an astronaut, historian, scientist, fighter pilot, army officer, to just wanting to be a regular Joe who had the textbook White American upbringing like you see in Hollywood shit

Even if it's just a cheap hookup, it means that foid still valued something about your appearance or "personality" to want to be with you jfl: It's ridiculous, and frankly having to explain this to my gen-X parents was like talking to a brick wall.

Ascending would prove to me that I am at least kinda appealing to a few foids

the underground man type loser is basically my whole identity at this point, i want revenge

I went from having aspirations when I was younger to be an astronaut, historian, scientist, fighter pilot, army officer, to just wanting to be a regular Joe who had the textbook White American upbringing like you see in Hollywood shit
Same with me. I just want a normal life now.
Even if it's just a cheap hookup, it means that foid still valued something about your appearance or "personality" to want to be with you jfl: It's ridiculous, and frankly having to explain this to my gen-X parents was like talking to a brick wall.
Actually getting a gf would be ideal but even just getting a hookup would make me way happier. Just the feeling of a foid genuinely finding me desirable enough to have sex with me would be enough.

I just want a normal life

Same with me. I just want a normal life now.
I just want a loving wife, a normal, comfy house, a decent paying job, and maybe some kids in a nice neighborhood.
Actually getting a gf would be ideal but even just getting a hookup would make me way happier. Just the feeling of a foid genuinely finding me desirable enough to have sex with me would be enough.
I wish a foid would give me the look that she wants me, you probably know what I'm getting at.