Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Part of the drivers license pill that gets to me..

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
Like how i get join date or post count: join date ratio mogged on this forum, most foids in my age group date mog me when it comes to getting their license. Many got theirs right away while I waited nearly 1.5 years after to get mine. This is apparent as the date you decided to get it shows up on your license. Not to mention, your DOB as well, so some age mog me there too.

most foids in my age group date mog me when it comes to getting their license.

I told everyone here this pill is real, specially if you do not have a driver licence in the first place. I see females younger than me in their car while I am a 24 year old man living still with his parents. This is why I cannot call myself man anymore. Compared to them I am nothing but a boy. They show what I lack of.
Also, what I have also noticed due to my searching in dating apps, that plenty of females live alone and they are younger than me as well. This is also infuriating to me.

This is apparent as the date you decided to get it shows up on your license.

This is why if you have passed a specific age, you can only try to catch up. But it feels kind of artificial. It lacks natural flow...

my 15yr old jb cousin got her permit on her bday, just fucking lol... i guess when ur born as a stacylite and have a billion friends on snapchat it motivates u a lot more then when you have no one

Last edited:
I don't even have a license lmao.

:feelsrope:

I'm not planning on getting a driver's license. I'll probably take public transport like the bus.

It's a brutal pill indeed. 23 and don't know how to drive.

my 15yr old jb cousin got her permit on her bday, just fucking lol... i guess when ur born as a stacylite and have a billion friends on snapchat it motivates u a lot more then when you have no one
well in my state you couldn't really get it until your 16th bday

for a learners permit? i thought it was 15 for that and 16 for an actual license
yeah here its 16 for a permit. You can get your license 4 months after if you complete a drivers ed course.

the drivers license pill is extremely brutal tbh

yeah here its 16 for a permit. You can get your license 4 months after if you complete a drivers ed course.
well good to know, didn't know different states in burgerland have different laws about this tbh

dads will just buy their daughter a new bmw whne they turn 16

most men will never be able to afford a new car

Why can't you get one?

dads will just buy their daughter a new bmw whne they turn 16

most men will never be able to afford a new car
yes practically all the white foids in my grade had gotten a car at 16. I still havent been able to get one.

Many women get their licenses because they flirt with the instructor and the written part is probably scored higher.

Many women get their licenses because they flirt with the instructor and the written part is probably scored higher.
you may be on to something. Many bimbos pass their first try surprisingly and the test in my state is harder compared to other areas.

you may be on to something. Many bimbos pass their first try surprisingly and the test in my state is harder compared to other areas.

I have a female cousin and a great aunt who bragged about passing due to their “feminine wiles”.

yes practically all the white foids in my grade had gotten a car at 16. I still havent been able to get one.

how insane is it some idiotic white middle class dad will go into debt so his whore white daughter can fuck chads in her bmw

you must be talking about outside the USA?

in america you just drive around a parking lot for a minute and you get a license

the written part is like 20 multiple choice questions for down syndrome kids

I feel so inferior seeing foids with a drivers license.

normies get their license asap because they have bustling social lives

Cuck If You pick foid up With your car anyway.

Let them come to you like Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back