Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Paris orders 300k condoms in preparation for the most athlete sex ever

The athletes are going to fuck each other?!

Where is ISIS when we need them? :feelsree:
ISIS is also participating in the Olympics this year :feelskek:.

1 planned attempt already stopped.

Last edited:
No amount of semen retention is getting you anywhere near that

Beyond decadent. French men on suicide watch as all of their women magically morph into sluts for a few weeks, only to morph back into modest tradwives. @LeFrenchCel
Not to mention most of those athletes are black

Whats even the reason to live in 2024 if your anything less than Chadlite?

French foids are groupies for retarded niggers

French men are gay fashion victims

Absolute state of frogs

So fucking shameless that the state is openly funding the biggest orgy in the world. And fuck the olympians for being horny like nigger rabbits.

Beyond decadent. French men on suicide watch as all of their women magically morph into sluts for a few weeks, only to morph back into modest tradwives. @LeFrenchCel

Imagine thinking that french women look or even try to look anywere close to "tradwives"

There will be around 5k male athletes, so they're predicting they'll need as many as 60 condoms each.
4 condoms a day
while competing at the highest level.

Contraception = Sin
Sex out of marriage = Sin

They will burn in hell.

I feel bad for the male gymnasts. Their experience must be the most asymmetric as their foids are hot as fuck but their men are 5'4 subhumans. I can only imagine how much 6ft+ athlete cock your average olympic gymnast foid must get.

There will be around 5k male athletes, so they're predicting they'll need as many as 60 condoms each.
4 condoms a day
Interesting, and brutal to calculate,
but maybe it’s good to also look at total males.

Males = athlete males + other males
How many males are in the village ?

14.250 residents / 2 = 7.125 males (est.)
+ 7.875 external males =15.000 males.
300.000 condoms / 20 days = 15.000 condoms per day.

1 Every day is still brutal. Don’t those people get tired from doing sports ?

Last edited:
What's the need? Why do they fuck so much? Especially on Olympics time

They do this and then wonder why birth rates are dropping. Of course...
it's all part of the plan from them

You are not supposed to know that !

Which of our subteams - Bilderbergers, Black Hand Nobility, Bohemian Grove Club, Club of 1001, Committee of 300, The Deep State group, Elders of Zion, Great White Brotherhood, Illuminati, Invisible College, Jesuit Black Pope, Majestic 12, New World Order, Order of the Nine Angles, Priory of Sion, Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Roswell Aliens or Skull and Bones - let that cat out the bag ?

Last edited:
4 condoms a day

Breaking news: That's only for the days!

"4 condoms a day"

AT NIGHT it's even worse. Full-on Roman gangbang orgies in Paris! At midnight, they already used their 4 per day, so all the slutfoids do it bare as well. Every bastardsporter fucking fucks 10 times per night, including double-barrel DP teamsports....

So it really is even more over for cels.
Brutal Ragefuel!!!

They do this and then wonder why birth rates are dropping. Of course its all part of the plan from them
You are not supposed to know that !
Which of our subteams - Bilderbergers, Black Hand Nobility, Bohemian Grove Club, Club of 1001, Committee of 300, The Deep State group, Elders of Zion, Great White Brotherhood, Illuminati, Invisible College, Jesuit Black Pope, Majestic 12, New World Order, Order of the Nine Angles, Priory of Sion, Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Roswell Aliens or Skull and Bones - let that cat out the bag ?
Nevermind. We found the leak allready. It was The order of the nine angles. Fatlink of O9A spilled the beans again ! We will ship him to Guantanamo for re-training. @Fat Link pack your bag.

Last edited:
Nevermind. We found the leak allready. It was The order of the nine angles. Fatlink of O9A spilled the beans again ! We will ship him to Guantanamo for re-training.

@Fat Link pack your bag.
News Obama GIF by NowThis

pack your bag.
JFL

Home sweet home for .IS favourite MOD. I will go in your place, so you don’t have to. @Fat Link cannot be missed here.

On-topic
truecel advantage:
We never need to buy condoms

Last edited:
their body, their choice, your taxes, time to cash out stacy frencels

Meanwhile in France:

The president of France (1977 / 47 yo) is a brutal Wrinklepill taker (since he was 15!) with his wife - is she really one some people asked - aged 71 (1953).

She did him since he was 15 and she was 40! Twenty five years older, that’s 166 percent older. Everywhere else that would be statutory rape. Only in France this is normal it seems. @LeFrenchCel

In your next life:

Would you do a 40 year old woman when you are 15 ?

France is Brutal

Last edited:
Trump grabbed her by the fist

trump lady GIF

They should swap wives. 25 year age difference is gross when you get older or would you don’t mind the wrinkles ? I wouldn’t mind Melania’s !

Last edited:

WE NEED ANOTHER ERIC RUDOLPH RIGHT FUCKING NOW. @Da_Yunez

Some incels engage in inappropriate rhetoric online, but actual incidents of violence committed by incels are more rare compared to the average male population.
So while some vent feelings of frustration and resentment, incels are less likely to harm others compared to average men.

Remember Girls:

Skip condoms and Average men!
Incels are More peaceful and have zero STD’s.
Be safe out there! Pick an incel virgin!

Fuck me dead. They don’t read this.
It’s over.

Last edited:
I thought athletes don't have sex before competitions because it impacts their performance. It makes no difference to me anyway as I don't support professional sports men or teams. Only sport I watch is the amateur game of Gaelic Football.

Last edited:
Ban professional sports and especially degenerate Olympics

Meanwhile in France:

The president of France (1977 / 47 yo) is a brutal Wrinklepill taker (since he was 15!) with his wife - is she really one some people asked - aged 71 (1953).

She did him since he was 15 and she was 40! Twenty five years older, that’s 166 percent older. Everywhere else that would be statutory rape. Only in France this is normal it seems. @LeFrenchCel

In your next life:

Would you do a 40 year old woman when you are 15 ?

France is Brutal
except it's a tranny mtf it was never a woman but a man and french president is a faggot

:society: :society: it is about the passion of sports and representing my country

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back