Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Paris is the new africa

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
Paris has so many migrants that there are migrant camps in parks and stuff. They have such a high problem with people peeing in the street that there are public urines and own police groups to hunt people who illegally pee gin the street. there are public islamic gatherings where thei priest yells through a megaphone or some shit. Paris is part of the 3rd world. And when the migrants dont riot the radical leftist groups do its disgusting

Legalize street pissing. Sometimes you just have to go.

France is for faggets sticking long buttered bread sticks up your ass fuck that shit

Where's The Sampson Option when you need it?

vote out that cuck and find a french trump

France has long been fucked over. But look at the bright side, Muslims = antifeminist :D

Import third world

Get annoyed at third world people

French people are cucks so they deserve it

Do you not know how anti-nationalist he is? He'd probably have it as his signature.
He seems more against white nationalism and alt-right coping than against France itself

I am happy if Europe collapses

Oh I was wondering why I had the song africa stuck in my head for the last two hours.

Western civilization is lost

The problem for whites is (((them))) and how much higher their average IQ is than ours.

JFL at eurocucks :feelskek:

It's over for Frenchcels.

The french were always the first to buy into the humanitarian headway white guilt delicate sensibilities bullshit because of the french revolution, and because french are like all the bad traits of white people with a smug bow on top. They want to keep up appearances for vanity at the expense of god and country. France as women knew it died at around 1990-2000.
Jfl at the vanity of women at the expense of civilization. France, and Italy are complete metaphors for what hollywood should really be making movies about.
The downfall of our civilization is way more pressing than white on nonwhite marginalization/ oppression.
Having some type of old cartoon show that would have moralistic messages... need to be said about the corruption of non whites.
The Jews will regret their decisions in 100 years if the muslims haven't killed them all off already teehee.
Everything about being french is just smugness with unwarranted self importance about their ethnicity. To the point that their complacency has brought about their doom.

they had all these great philosophers and now they're in the toilet. oh well at least Spain is rising.

Dont forget the millions of chink tourists in and out of the place daily. Hell on earth, place is doomed but remember "diversity is our strength"

rip white people tbh
Third world turds flood into the West because life is so much better.
Proceed to make the West as awful as where they came from.

Perhaps the problem isn’t their geography, but them.

Fuck France. I don’t care what happens to them.

so what?

I hope more of us come into your country and mate with your women, you ball-less little butt-munch.

Shieeet us niggas risking the ocean fo dem white hos. Knowimsayin my nigga

Really makes you think about who started all this and who stands to profit from it.

For sure. I don't think that whites would self-destruct like this if it weren't for Zionists trying to weaken our nations (and succeeding because of the IQ difference).

You're French? I am so sorry for you

europe in general is just fucking cucked. especially the UK.

Paris??! Thats normal man. Its too famous.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back