Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parents, teachers and media should have told us the truth from the beginning

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
If they just told us that not every person grows up to be a parent, husband, friend, lover, sane, happy, content, useful, loved, needed, and that is ok because you cant affect or change some things, we wouldnt feel so much as a failure, as a broken abnormality. Maybe we would adapt our lives and chase things we could achieve, maybe it would save us from countless thoughts "what and where did i do wrong?" "when will life start to happen to me"

They were all a victim of Jew brainwashing.

These teachers?

Life isn’t perfect, it had its ups and downs. I realized this not too long ago. I recommend things like running or going for walks.

Gym is a good way to make yourself focus on yourself as well. you eventually start to feel more confident with your body, and feel WAY BETTER.

Just a recommendation boys :feelsokman:

Well unfortunately we live in a system that encourages useless motivational slogans such as "everything can be achieved through hard work" to be given. The retarded, ugly, poor, and short kid in school really, really believes he's going to be the next US president as long as he works hard enough. How much is enough nobody says so when you inevitably fail due to lack of good genes (genetic determinism) you can't help but blame yourself like you didn't work hard enough. Pathetic.

If they just told us that not every person grows up to be a parent, husband, friend, lover, sane, happy, content, useful, loved, needed, and that is ok because you cant affect or change some things, we wouldnt feel so much as a failure, as a broken abnormality. Maybe we would adapt our lives and chase things we could achieve, maybe it would save us from countless thoughts "what and where did i do wrong?" "when will life start to happen to me"
JFL I already knew this shit as a kid. It's so obviously it makes me laugh when people like you talk about how you used to be blue pilled

Ya the way it was presented on tv, romance and love seemed to be a normal thing that everybody got. In reality most of that is Chad only.

Its like how on tv in the shows a person who is a secretary lives in a nice house, has a nice car, goes on vacations all the time, has different clothing on every episode.

To have a family that is something Chads can aspire to, and some high-tier normies if they work really hard they can be a betabux one day.

Its like when you are selling something - don't oversell it. Shitskin salesmen do that and its not a good idea. Its better to undersell it in the long run. Then people are pleasantly surprised if it does turn out better.

JFL I already knew this shit as a kid. It's so obviously it makes me laugh when people like you talk about how you used to be blue pilled
Blackpilled from the womb? :worryfeels:
Life isn’t perfect, it had its ups and downs. I realized this not too long ago. I recommend things like running or going for walks.

Gym is a good way to make yourself focus on yourself as well. you eventually start to feel more confident with your body, and feel WAY BETTER.
going to the gym and running will definitely cure my depression and paranoia and bpd, thanks for the gold kind stranger :ahegao:

These teachers?

True, im talking nonsense, entire school system defends bullying and turns blind eye to destroying of young lives. What ti expect from people like that.
Ya the way it was presented on tv, romance and love seemed to be a normal thing that everybody got. In reality most of that is Chad only.

Its like how on tv in the shows a person who is a secretary lives in a nice house, has a nice car, goes on vacations all the time, has different clothing on every episode.

To have a family that is something Chads can aspire to, and some high-tier normies if they work really hard they can be a betabux one day.

Its like when you are selling something - don't oversell it. Shitskin salesmen do that and its not a good idea. Its better to undersell it in the long run. Then people are pleasantly surprised if it does turn out better.
Many of us as escapism from bad childhood use tv and we get lied to on every step, i admit i was bluepilled af because it meant hope.

True, im talking nonsense, entire school system defends bullying and turns blind eye to destroying of young lives. What ti expect from people like that.

Many of us as escapism from bad childhood use tv and we get lied to on every step, i admit i was bluepilled af because it meant hope.

Some of it is mutual as you say. People want to be told everything is going to work out, and shown fantasies they can imagine. So the tv show makers, they make shows people watch.

The problem with overselling is then you get all these disenfranchised people when the reality turns out to be horrible compared to the fantasy that they were told is what will happen.

Then their next step is gaslighting. So they blame the person for not achieving the fantasy.

Just a recommendation boys :feelsokman:
yes i try and do this but see my posts about getting crazy heat from foids in the gym, especiallly blonde thin foids giving me evil looks and even while im training, see my posts about my gym altercations, the shit demotivated the shit out of me. I have my own gym and only go to the gym once every like 8 days for compound moves but even this demotivates me when this shit happens.

yes i try and do this but see my posts about getting crazy heat from foids in the gym, especiallly blonde thin foids giving me evil looks and even while im training, see my posts about my gym altercations, the shit demotivated the shit out of me. I have my own gym and only go to the gym once every like 8 days for compound moves but even this demotivates me when this shit happens.
I will, may I ask if your comfortable with answering? What is your height and weight, and your body type. Thank you

I will, may I ask if your comfortable with answering? What is your height and weight, and your body type. Thank you
thats the problem i am gymcelled and five foot 10, i am pretty ogremaxxed eg not fat but not ripped to shreds and over 100 kilos at around 15% body fat

thats the problem i am gymcelled and five foot 10, i am pretty ogremaxxed eg not fat but not ripped to shreds and over 100 kilos at around 15% body fat
Not bad, what seems to be the problem? You seem to have an ideal body type?

In my case, they certainly did. When I was a young child, I was denigrated by teachers because my writing was scribble from "Dysgraphia".

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She used to tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation.

My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions, and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her).

My father used to frequently denigrate me(Which sometimes included hitting me) when I would visit him and say "Why are you so shameful? You should be ashamed. Your cousins are better than you." because I had severe social anxiety and could not understand social cues well. He told me I was "doing good for myself", which was true whenever I would avoid asking him for food or to stay in the house alone(Afraid of me touching his things). He also would force me to visit my grandmother(His mother) so she could "criticize" me whenever I wasn't "doing good for myself".

The psychologists in group therapy largely disregarded the obvious signs of ASD I had, which led to me being denigrated by them and other youth because I wasn't performing to their expectations. The second time, however, was much better than the first.

Your family sounds like typical normie morons. They couldn't admit to themselves that your problems weren't because 'you were not trying hard enough'.. but because they produced a genetically inferior son.

Which because of their failure to produce a Chad son, you have to live your whole life in the body they gave you.

It was their egos that couldn't admit that it was their doing, and the easy way out is to try and blame you, your consciousness for 'not trying hard enough'.

It is shameful for them, as you are a reflection of them. Instead of a fully healthy son, they produced a son with a lot of genetic issues.

Their stupidity like 'use your eyes'.. that is normie advice, which is always blatantly obvious and doesn't need to be said.

In my case, they certainly did. When I was a young child, I was denigrated by teachers because my writing was scribble from "Dysgraphia".

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She used to tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation.

My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions, and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her).

My father used to frequently denigrate me(Which sometimes included hitting me) when I would visit him and say "Why are you so shameful? You should be ashamed. Your cousins are better than you." because I had severe social anxiety and could not understand social cues well. He told me I was "doing good for myself", which was true whenever I would avoid asking him for food or to stay in the house alone(Afraid of me touching his things). He also would force me to visit my grandmother(His mother) so she could "criticize" me whenever I wasn't "doing good for myself".

The psychologists in group therapy largely disregarded the obvious signs of ASD I had, which led to me being denigrated by them and other youth because I wasn't performing to their expectations. The second time, however, was much better than the first.
Im sorry you have gone trough that. Parents should love and support their child no matter what but we all know that is not a truth in most cases. All they care is the public appearance.

Im sorry you have gone trough that. Parents should love and support their child no matter what but we all know that is not a truth in most cases. All they care is the public appearance.

Ya normies are very ego driven obviously.

So when his parents go to visit their family and the cousins are there.. the cousins mogging him, means the cousin's parents are mogging down his parents.

So when his parents go to visit their family and the cousins are there.. the cousins mogging him, means the cousin's parents are mogging down his parents.

Correct. My father has always had a competitive relationship with his younger brother. I haven't seen those relatives in many years, however.

Society can't afford to lose the contribution of the 20%/30%/whateveritis% bottom SMV males who end up being incels or quasi-incels. They NEED to feed us bullshit while we grow up.

Correct. My father has always had a competitive relationship with his younger brother. I haven't seen those relatives in many years, however.

Gee I wonder why.. your father and mother are probably too ashamed at being mogged down to go and visit them.

Competition is retarded when there is so much randomness.

Yeah, my dad always used to compare us to cousin a and cousin b and put us down, my mom never did something like that to not hurt us but she couldnt hide her envy when her sister visited with her taller and better looking kids. At home they would treat us as shit prisoners but in public they were the best parents alive, especially my dad.

All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting to encounter yourself.

Yeah, my dad always used to compare us to cousin a and cousin b and put us down, my mom never did something like that to not hurt us but she couldnt hide her envy when her sister visited with her taller and better looking kids. At home they would treat us as shit prisoners but in public they were the best parents alive, especially my dad.

Its scary how ego driven normies are, even when they are around complete strangers they have to look like the 'best' as if it is a competition.

Its also good example of where teaching nice lies to people is a problem. With the blackpill you could just say, ya it sucks cousin a and b just got good genetics and I got garbage genetics.

They can go on to college and good careers, get married and have nice families. For us the best we can hope for is maybe work in a warehouse, and play MMORPG's and get wasted drinking alcohol while playing online with friends.

Blackpilled from the womb?
Meh, it's more like common sense. Everyone knows good looking people get treated better. You observe this from 4-5 years old.

LOL. that would be dangerous -- to tell young men that such a basic and raw desire -- perhaps the ultimate desire -- is likely to go unfulfilled for them. It immediately leads to --> "why are things arranged this way?" and "let's re-organize society so that the good of female erotic capital is spread more equitability among males."

Meh, it's more like common sense. Everyone knows good looking people get treated better. You observe this from 4-5 years old.
I noticed that too, just didn't know what it was called :blackpill:

I noticed that too, just didn't know what it was called :blackpill:
Exactly. I'm Turk, so my family is very mixed. We're basically the Americans of the Middle Eastt. I remember when I was a kid, me, my brothers, and my cousins would make fun of each others appearances.

They would call me a "pig" because my skin was so pink
We called my cousin "Chinese" because he had slightly slanted eyes due to Turks having Mongol ancestory
We called my cousin "Black" because he was slightly darker than the rest of us (almost everyone in my family has white skin, so he stands out a lot)
My grandad plus a few of my relatives also had/have blue/green eyes.

Basically like these guys

portrait-of-kurdish-man-in-dogubayazit-turkey-FJ271T.jpg
d9473860b88088a31b83cd5fd857089b.jpg
2bcdb39080cb91030c05debb7d593cd5.jpg
82d0818a394cd1959515a1632de20931.jpg

JFL Being a Turk made me swallow the race pill EASYILY

Last edited:
Unfortunately, they wont. Why? Society wants men to be beta simps and work and work and work in order to chase pussy

when I was a kid, me, my brothers, and my cousins would make fun of each others appearances.
I've had severe absolutely disgusting acne on my face and all over my body for basically my whole life, every single person found me disgusting and some kept giving me their retarded recipes to cure acne :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I've had severe absolutely disgusting acne on my face and all over my body for basically my whole life, every single person found me disgusting and some kept giving me their retarded recipes to cure acne :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Never had acne once in my life :chad::chad::chad: My brothers and cousins did though