Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Parents support slutdom

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
There is a reality show in my country where there are couples and they get split up with some remaining in this country and some others in another place, dunno how don't watch it. It ended yesterday, and my parents, who watched it religiously, commented on it in the table at lunch.

"Foid 1 shouldn't have had a boyfriend, she's too young! She needs to live life first!" said mom like 3 times during the discussion about a 21 yo whore.

"Foid 2 was too naive. She gave the yoghurt her bf made for her to another woman then felt the need to apologize!" said dad about one of the contestants.

Apparently foid 2 fucking squandered her bf's gift on another hole then her bf took her back at the end. JFL.

I know these are all paid actors and actresses but the storyline is so disgusting and degenerate... And I know for a fact that my parents think they're not actors, so justifying all the immoral and nasty stuff just makes them look worse because if they support that cuckoldry as if it were real, nothing would stop them from supporting IRL cuckoldry.

I struggle ending my posts, have a nice day or whatever, it's night for me.

Normies only care about degeneracy when it happens to them.Most normies are incredibly evil and the only reason they haven't put you in a concetration camp is because they can't.

yoghurt = cum

There is a reality show in my country where there are couples and they get split up with some remaining in this country and some others in another place, dunno how don't watch it. It ended yesterday, and my parents, who watched it religiously, commented on it in the table at lunch.

"Foid 1 shouldn't have had a boyfriend, she's too young! She needs to live life first!" said mom like 3 times during the discussion about a 21 yo whore.

"Foid 2 was too naive. She gave the yoghurt her bf made for her to another woman then felt the need to apologize!" said dad about one of the contestants.

Apparently foid 2 fucking squandered her bf's gift on another hole then her bf took her back at the end. JFL.

I know these are all paid actors and actresses but the storyline is so disgusting and degenerate... And I know for a fact that my parents think they're not actors, so justifying all the immoral and nasty stuff just makes them look worse because if they support that cuckoldry as if it were real, nothing would stop them from supporting IRL cuckoldry.

I struggle ending my posts, have a nice day or whatever, it's night for me.
I know the show. They are paid, but they are not actors, the program forces a script and they have to follow, but they are real people doing that shit.
I watched the first edition and I got no surprised at all about anything. When you are blackpilled, you already know what's gonna happen and who is gonna screw up.