Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Parents starting to think i’m gay because I’ve never had a girlfriend

Just tell them you're gay, it'd be easier than explaining inceldom

Your parents are coping hard.

Its over for parentcels.

Jesus Fucking Christ, this is true suicidefuel, makes me want to rope just reading this. Stay strong brother.

If a man tells his parents he's gay, they might try to set him up with another man, but it seems like whenever a young man tells his parents he's incel, all they do is give him bluepilled "advice".

ER's father should have tried setting his son up with the daughters of his friends.

If a man tells his parents he's gay, they might try to set him up with another man, but it seems like whenever a young man tells his parents he's incel, all they do is give him bluepilled "advice".

ER's father should have tried setting his son up with the daughters of his friends.

He would have fucked it up somehow.
ER was nothing but a fuck up who failed at everything he did except wow.

tell them you fuck bitches occasionally, but you need a better apartment so they'll buy you

My mom had her suspicions. She asked me a few years ago whether even I had feelings for females. I told her I had, but that I got rejected all the time.

A year and a half ago, when I tried dating a fat, short haired, black, SJW, feminist, weed smoking creature. I showed my mom her pic and she said "I see you like exotic women..." - I felt so much cringe for that deluded statement and angerily I told here "No, mom. She's a fucking obamination, but that's the best I can do, honest to God." Needles to say, the fat degenerate cunt decided it's not gonna work after to dates. My mom for years tried to suppress the notion that it's over for me. I think she's still coping with it.

Coming out as incel is 10x harder than coming out as gay. I'll let you guess who normies say are the oppressed ones.

If acceptable-looking girls think your gay because you have no GF / are incel, isn't that a good sign that you can't be that ugly?

I mean nobody really asks if ugly men are gay. Its obvious why they have no GFs.

If you’re old enough to be a parent, you’re probably bluepilled.

Yeah, same here.

My mother actually asked me once if I'm gay and said that it's OK to be gay, that they are very liberal and could come out to them, etc.