Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting parents should understand that life is an eco-system of wins and losses.

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
you can't always be the winner. you don't always get the girl.

school and work are competitive environments, and anyone who is different than the norm gets stomped on.
parents should make peace with this fact and stop pushing their kids so hard. this is some narcissistic complex many parents have.
if your'e not a fucking genius or a supermodel, then stop expecting your kid to be one. you are not special, your kids are not special, snap out of it.

i see many parents that are dumbfounded once their child getting bullied or harassed in any way. if you can't prepare for the moment when shit hits the fan, then don't cry when your child is getting bullied and abused in school. school is not a place where saints and hermits go to, its a fucking melting pot of good and evil. and as a parent you need to come in terms with it.

It's a doggy dogg world my boyo.

Happy12

Only those who suffer understand such concepts

Your parents should have given you everything to prepare you for the real world...”b-bu-but we made you” isn’t cutting it no more fuck my subhuman degenerate poor low iq parents