Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parents fucking up my weight loss goals

B

bcroger

Major
I am a 28 year old man . I currently work a back office (somewhat dead end) job for just under 50,000, so I live with my parents to save money. Soon I will move out though and get another job in a big city. I work this job because it allows me to study for the CPA exam when the boss is not looking. I get like 2 hours of CPA prep a day.

I was just over 171 last week and now i'm 166 lbs. My mom makes me scrambled eggs in the morning and pressures me to eat when I don't really want to. Sometimes I feel bad not to eat. My dad will make some frozen chit and place it on the table and it gets tempting. Then he buys all this shit I don't need to eat and asks me why i'm not eating it.

I want to get under 160 lbs.

What should I tell them?

that's happen with almost everyone , if you're at a normal weight and try to loose even more parents will try to make harder . just tell them that you feel sick or like vomiting

that's happen with almost everyone , if you're at a normal weight and try to loose even more parents will try to make harder . just tell them that you feel sick or like vomiting
True

Make your own food or skip meals

Maybe take some but a very small portion. They probably won’t notice.

Same. I have to eat the cooked dinner even if it's unhealthy af
And all the sweets in the house get tempting

I really want to get lean, but idk how

I am a 28 year old man . I currently work a back office (somewhat dead end) job for just under 50,000, so I live with my parents to save money. Soon I will move out though and get another job in a big city. I work this job because it allows me to study for the CPA exam when the boss is not looking. I get like 2 hours of CPA prep a day.

I was just over 171 last week and now i'm 166 lbs. My mom makes me scrambled eggs in the morning and pressures me to eat when I don't really want to. Sometimes I feel bad not to eat. My dad will make some frozen chit and place it on the table and it gets tempting. Then he buys all this shit I don't need to eat and asks me why i'm not eating it.

What should I tell them?
Eggs are fine.

But yeah, buy your own shit and cook your own meals. I'm sure it will thrill your mother that you want to cook your own food.

just throw the food down the toilet or sumn

You're a 28yo grown ass man. Stop acting like a child.
For some of you guys it's painfully obvious why you can't get a girl ...

You're a 28yo grown ass man. Stop acting like a child.
For some of you guys it's painfully obvious why you can't get a girl ...
So? At least I have a job. Are you really going to judge others on an incel site. Are you some feminist troll ?

my parents did the same shit. I eventually just stopped eating when they told me too and ignored it. they bitched and bitched and bitched. But eventually they accepted it.

Just eat what they give you but don't eat too much in your spare time (like eating alot as well as being online alot)

What should I tell them?
50.000 DOLLARS A YEAR HOLY FUCK YOU MAKE MORE THAN I DO!

Just eat what they give you, but nothing at any other time. Only drink water.

What should I tell them?
You're a grown man. Tell them you have weight loss goals and you won't be eating everything.

JFL @ this thread.